• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is draymond doing? Instead of setting a pick hes trying to call for the ball from Curry then when Curry dishes to him he doesnt even go for the damn ball. Noah-West confirmed.

MIMIC

Banned
Delly is really something. Has made the most bizarre turnovers, but can create so much momentum when he makes a great play.

Kacho

Gold Member
GS needs to start playing conservative basketball. That fancy shit and an over reliance on threes is why they've done nothing but play catch up this series.

legend166

Paddy Mills did it last year, now Delly this year.

If I was an Australian back up point guard I'd be looking to get paid next year.

Good effort but way too late. Hopefully this motivates them to start the next game with some urgency for once given that it will be pretty much a must win.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
CHG8KmzU0AAlyAF.png

I would give both my left nuts to be able to do that.

A behind the back pass is not showboating lol. He does that all the time. If his man was in the spot it would of been a wide open three with time to autograph the ball.

charsace

Wtf is draymond doing? Instead of setting a pick hes trying to call for the ball from Curry then when Curry dishes to him he doesnt even go for the damn ball. Noah-West confirmed.

Buying into the hype he has been getting. First he pass up the 3 to drive into traffic, trying to bait a foul. Then he was out of position on that pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom