• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NBA Finals |OT| the deli is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
James is tired as shit, understandably. He'll have to reach athletic reserves that the likes of which the league has never seen in order to pull off a miracle and force game 7.

He's been loafing ll game and not getting back on defense and taking jumpers so he can give a half hearted 4th quarter hero ball attempt. He will quit about half ay through if they don't cut into the lead for real.

13 points in basketball is a quick run away from being eliminated. There's a whole quarter left.

Fuck I remember Rodney Rodgers hitting 3 threes in 9 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhCy8q2p5Jw

You guys can't give up that easily.

every basket cleveland scores should be viewed as the start of a rally. it's only a 12 point game and the fans are dead silent.

i'm not saying i've completely given up, just saying i can see why the arena would be silent

everyone's shook. everyone has seen this play out literally dozens of times.

Meanwhile, in North Carolina:

DPmdt8P.gif

Godslay

Banned
i'm not saying i've completely given up, just saying i can see why the arena would be silent

everyone's shook. everyone has seen this play out literally dozens of times.

You are going to have to kill me in order for me to die. I'm not going to let stab me to death while I lay here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom