• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 NHL Playoffs |OT2| Ovi guaranteed a good thread title

Marvie_3

Banned
Seabrook with some desperately needed Marvie redemption.
Just when I thought he was out, he pulls me back in.

Edit: Or himself back in. Whichever works.

I would say he's going to be so good but he's so good already.

Indeed. What a fucking steal of a draft pick he's turning out to be.

Sure glad Qtard benched him in Game 3 though. We really needed to see if we could play without the guy who has arguably our best forward this series.

Indeed. What a fucking steal of a draft pick he's turning out to be.

Sure glad Qtard benched him in Game 3 though. We really needed to see if we could play without the guy who has arguably our best forward this series.

Not as much of a Quennevelle hater as you(haha) but yeah, his excuse for benching him(wanted to try fresh legs) just doesn't cut it.

How old is Teravainen???

Joel, please.

Marvie_3

Banned
Not as much of a Quennevelle hater as you(haha) but yeah, his excuse for benching him(wanted to try fresh legs) just doesn't cut it.

How old is Teravainen???

Joel, please.
Turned 20 right before the season

Hawks have a lot of work to do in the 3rd. 2nd period was almost the complete opposite of the 1st but they need to be even better. Maybe they just took the 1st off to keep some legs fresh.

Marvie_3

Banned
That Teuvo Kane combo.

What took so long to put those 2 together?

iD7ECG1Dzyo1Z.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was one of those plays from the Ducks where you knew exactly what was happening 2 passes in advance and there's still nothing that can be done to stop it.

Top Bottom