• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Razzies Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Devolve me with a banana if old.

http://www.eonline.com/news/628072/...wards-which-dis-honor-worst-film-achievements

And the Golden Raspberry goes to...

Kirk Cameron was the big "winner" at the 35th annual Razzies, or Golden Raspberry Awards, which "dis-honor" what are deemed the worst movies and performers of the previous year. At Saturday's event, the Growing Pains alum and director received four awards, including Worst Picture, for his Christian family comedy film Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas, an independent flick that received mostly negative reviews and made $2 million at the U.S. box office.

WORST PICTURE

• Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas - "winner"
• Left Behind
• The Legend of Hercules
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
• Transformers: Age of Extinction

WORST ACTOR

• Kirk Cameron, Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas - "winner"
• Nicholas Cage, Left Behind
• Kellan Lutz, The Legend of Hercules
• Seth MacFarlane, A Million Ways to Die in the West
• Adam Sandler, Blended

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR

• Kelsey Grammer, Expendables 3, Legends of Oz, Think Like a Man Too, Transformers: Age of Extinction• Mel Gibson, Expendables 3 - "winner"
• Shaquille O'Neal, Blended
• Arnold Schwarzenegger, Expendables 3
• Kiefer Sutherland, Pompeii

WORST ACTRESS

• Cameron Diaz, The Other Woman and Sex Tape - "winner"
• Drew Barrymore, Blended
• Melissa McCarthy, Tammy
• Charlize Theron, A Million Ways to Die in the West
• Gaia Weiss, The Legend of Hercules

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS

• Megan Fox, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - "winner"
• Cameron Diaz, Annie
• Nicola Peltz, Transformers: Age of Extinction
• Susan Sarandon, Tammy
• Brigitte Ridenour (née Cameron), Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas

WORST DIRECTOR

• Michael Bay, Transformers: Age of Extinction - "winner"
• Darren Doane, Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas
• Renny Harlin, The Legend of Hercules
• Jonathan Liebesman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
• Seth MacFarlane, A Million Ways to Die in the West

WORST REMAKE, RIP-OFF OR SEQUEL

• Annie - "winner"
• Atlas Shrugged: Who Is John Galt?
• The Legend of Hercules

WORST SCREEN COMBO

• Kirk Cameron & His Ego, Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas - 'winner"
• Any Two Robots, Actors (Robotic Actors), Transformers: Age of Extinction
• Cameron Diaz & Jason Segel, Sex Tape
• Kellan Lutz & Either His Abs, His Pecs or His Glutes
• Seth MacFarlane & Charlize Theron, A Million Ways to Die in the West

WORST SCREENPLAY

• Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas - "winner"
• Left Behind
• Sex Tape

REDEEMER AWARD

• Ben Affleck, from Gigli to Argo and Gone Girl - "winner"
• Jennifer Aniston, from four-time Razzie nominee to Cake
• Mike Myers, from The Love Guru to directing Supermensch
• Keanu Reeves, from six-time Razzie nominee to John Wick
• Kristen Stewart, from six-time Razzie winner for Twilight to Camp X-Ray

Penguin

I liked Mel Gibson in Expendables 3

I really need to see Kirk Cameron's Saving Christmas if it toppled Legend of Hercules

Sojgat

Renny Harlin should have won worst director. Holy shit, The Legend of Hercules was bad. There's about 2 minutes of worth in the entire movie, and they were obviously directed by Isaac Florentine.

Also, Mel Gibson winning for worst supporting actor is complete bullshit. He's the best thing in Expendables 3.

I don't even know why I care. These awards are nonsense.

infi

Also, Mel Gibson winning for worst supporting actor is complete bullshit. He's the best thing in Expendables 3.

Yeah, the film might be crap but Gibson was good in it. Surprised he was nominated let alone that he won.

Just noticed the redeemer category, that's a nice idea.

I feel like the only person in the word who absolutely loved A Million Ways to Die in the West. Also I'm glad Keanu is getting the love he deserves for John Wick. Keanu is an awesome dude and John Wick ruled so hard.

The Cowboy

Transformers was a good movie doe :(

It deserved nomination for the Romeo and Juliet law scene alone, even if the rest of the movie was good (it wasn't) i would expect nomination just for that :D.

Surprised TMNT is on the list, i had a lot of hesitation with how it was looking and expected the worst, but its not what I'd call terrible.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Transformers was a good movie doe :(
Well...it's certainly better than the last 3, I can say that. It wasn't bad, I felt.

Disappointed that ASM2 never got a nomination, though at least the eventual winner didn't end up being the most obvious target of the year like the Razzies do every year.

And yes, it's nice to see the Redeemer category. A bit of positivity in this never hurt anyone.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
No, it's a horrible horrible movie. How it managed to be worse than the second TF I'll never know, but it succeed in that and was just awful.
I keep reading this and I still don't see what in Age would make you more angry than something like Skids and Mudflap in Revenge of the Fallen.

Transformers 4 was shit. Ninja Turtles had a lot more charm and character to it and much better action. Megan Fox and a weak script hurt it, but at least it was coherent and not too long by an entire fucking hour. The turtles themselves were great and fun to watch. Even the damn robots were boring and lifeless in TF4.

n-SAVING-CHRISTMAS-large570.jpg

That face says it all

Ashhong

I don't agree with a lot of those. Cameron Diaz was not nearly as bad as McCarthy in Tammy, for one. That movie is the real loser

The redeemer award is a very good idea. Cool to see they implemented something like that.

Everything seems on point with that list too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom