• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Spinluck

Looks like Broncos and Pats are the teams to beat in the AFC... again.

Steelers should be up there too but idk what's going on.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Can you imagine if Elway got Brock to sign that deal?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttt

Apologies to Texans fans but Osweiler is a terrible QB. The QB market is such that a guy like him will get paid huge money. Maybe he'll get better but I doubt it.

Kusagari

Tannehill is nothing special but anyone who's pointing to him in this game doesn't understand football. Tells me a lot about people, actually.

He is what he's been since the beginning. A mediocre QB that became a franchise QB because outside of 10 or so QB's the rest of the league is made up of various interchangeable ones.

Wes

venison crêpe
Kessler getting injured obviously shattered the team.

I can't see us getting anywhere close to being back in to this without him coming back (but I wouldn't want him to play through pain, otherwise we really would be in trouble the rest of the season).

At least the any-team-playing-the-Eagles are winning at the moment...

brentech

Apologies to Texans fans but Osweiler is a terrible QB. The QB market is such that a guy like him will get paid huge money. Maybe he'll get better but I doubt it.

The fact that he wasn't an upgrade over Manning when it came to throwing the ball (obviously not mentally) should have been a huge tell for any team on the market for a QB.
Just a terrible decision by a QB guru. Basically any QB on the roster that doesn't cost that money is a better option.

That said, a game against the Vikings is hard to grade just about any QB, they are playing lights out so far.

Juicy Bob

Kessler getting injured obviously shattered the team.

I can't see us getting anywhere close to being back in to this without him coming back (but I wouldn't want him to play through pain, otherwise we really would be in trouble the rest of the season).

At least the any-team-playing-the-Eagles are winning at the moment...
I used to think you were cool, man.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Absolutely no respect to Whitehurst and nor should there be.

We can't get anything going at all. They're clogging any lanes to run.

Top Bottom