• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Brock's tall ass getting his throws swatted smh

Brinbe

Need to bench Mathews for that shit. Absolutely terrible playcall but what the fuck are you doing fumbling in that spot?

Inexcusable. Barner/Smallwood/Sproles should just split reps from now on. I'm fucking pissed

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hop smiling after a td catch though we are gonna lose. It's the small things that matter.

Doorman

I am still fully braced for disappointment. Inexplicable wonky interception? Missed kick? I won't believe it until I see the scoreboard actually tick something up.

edit: Okay well that certainly helped.

I am still fully braced for disappointment. Inexplicable wonky interception? Missed kick? I won't believe it until I see the scoreboard actually tick something up.

edit: Okay well that certainly helped.

I had to start Stafford today in fantasy cause Russ on BYE. You have my blessing!

Top Bottom