• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 Console Screenshot Thread |OT| Bout time, where were you? Crazy Gaffer blows himself up in Cyberpunk, and we don't have pictures!

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Bloodborne ° PS5

53873604511_72c599caf5_o.jpg

53872699032_2a38dfec02_o.jpg

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
And the soundtrack just elevates that magic to level 1000

Do you have any idea what they did with the visuals here? Cant tell if its 1080 or 4k with some HDR or what, but it looks so much more crisp. The framerate boost is excellent too.

The game really runs like a dream for me on the S. Super quick loading times too.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
I absolutely fucking adore Oblivion's early-360 color palette in the forests.

It takes me back to a magical wonderful time.

Do you have any idea what they did with the visuals here? Cant tell if its 1080 or 4k with some HDR or what, but it looks so much more crisp. The framerate boost is excellent too.

The game really runs like a dream for me on the S. Super quick loading times as well.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

The game really runs like a dream for me on the S. Super quick loading times too.

It runs with resolution multipliers on both Series S and X.

S is like 1200p and X is 1800p.

Doesn't run 1440p or 2160p cause the base game wasn't 720p, it was sub HD, so the multiplier is also up to those odd resolutions.

Aion002

Gold Member
The Crew 2 - PS5 - Resolution mode:

uI3QhbY.jpeg

dMkZEG3.jpeg

I had zero expectations for this game, but since it is currently on sale for almost nothing, I bought it and I ended up surprised. It's quite pretty and fun.

Top Bottom