• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 | What are you playing in September?

I am interested in...

• Age of Mythology: Retold - (PC, XB S|X) GamePass

Votes: 18 12.6%
  • Astro Bot - (PS5)

Votes: 76 53.1%
  • Ace Attorney Investigations Collection - (PC, PS4/5, XB1 S|X, NSW)

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Warhammer 40k: Space Marine 2 - (PC, PS5, XB S|X)

Votes: 53 37.1%
  • TDU: Solar Crown - (PC, PS5, XB S|X, NSW)

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Lollipop Chainsaw: RePop - (PC, PS5, XB S|X, NSW)

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Final Fantasy XVI - (PC)

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • God of War: Ragnarök - (PC)

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Frostpunk 2 - (PC) GamePass

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Disney Epic Mickey: Rebrushed - (PC, PS4/5, XB1 S|X, NSW)

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom - (NSW)

Votes: 27 18.9%
  • Dead Rising Deluxe Remaster - (PC, PS5, XB S|X)

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • The Plucky Squire - (PC, PS5, XB S|X, NSW)

Votes: 27 18.9%
  • The Casting of Frank Stone - (PC, PS5, XB S|X)

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Enotria: The Last Song - (PC, PS5, XB S|X)

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Other/Backlog (post in thread)...

Votes: 46 32.2%

• Total voters

Shin-Ra

Astro Bot and Broken Sword Reforged day one for sure. Zelda EoW’s in-waiting for Switch 2 and Dead Rising DR depends on the quality of the PS5 version and impact of any content/control changes they’ve made. I’m assuming the shooting’s been adjusted to be more like RE4 Remake rather than RE4 Gamecube.

edit: Just remembered Dead Rising’s Blu-ray release isn’t until November so there’s plenty of time to see if Capcom’s fucked it up.
edit2: Added Broken Sword Reforged, missing from the survey.

Last edited:

Dazraell

• Day one: Broken Sword Reforged, Astro Bot
  • Waiting for sale: Warhammer 40K Space Marine II, Epic Mickey Rebrushed
  • Maybe later: Lollipop Chainsaw Repop, The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Wisdom

SHA

I'm close to %100 completion of cyberpunk, probably Elden Ring, I know I'm late but who cares, I despise being in a race with crazy youtube streamers, I'm interested in what they say more than their walk throughs.

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
Astrobot and Warhammer 40k: Space Marines 2.

hG2HO15.gif

Nydius

Astrobot, Space Marines 2, and LoZ.

Also, Star Wars Outlaws via Ubisoft+. Yes, I realize that comes out August 30 but that’s a mere two days from September and it’s unlikely I’ll be playing it until after first of the month payday.

Last edited:

ssringo

Lollipop Chainsaw is the only one for sure. Been wanting the game to get a PC release for years so I'm in.

FF16 (PC) is a big maybe. When I thought it was $50 for the everything I was in but that's base game; still $70 for everything so I might be waiting for a sale. Dead Rising Remastered was a big yes but while the known changes don't really bother me, they do have me worried there's much more we don't know about so I'll be waiting on that one as well.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Can't believe I haven't seen a single mention of this game on neogaf in the search results and actually I discovered this game a few days ago during gamescom trailers but wtf, I think I'll push everything on the side to play this

The guy is making this alone (wtf) and it has vibes of Anachronox in 2D. Sci-fi 2D, turn based, amazing pixel art combined with a psx' esque 3d.

Here's gameplay from a demo during steam next fest, I guess I missed it?

ToneyJ

Unusually busy September for me gaming wise. I finished Astro Bot and Space Marine 2 (PS5), which I'd give 10/10 and 6/10 respectively. Astro Bot was pretty much perfection. Space Marine 2 had great presentation and art, but fell flat gameplay wise and was a bit of a visual mess during combat on PS5.

Last edited:

_Ex_

Oh what the hell... I'm presently playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance on PS4. Also co-op-ing It Takes Two on PS4. In retro gaming, I just beat Demolition Girl on PS2, G-LOC: Air Battle on Genesis, and am hitting up Sub Rebellion on PS2 next.

Shubh_C63

Been playing IXION. Its like it is tailor made for me.

and holy shit Frostpunk 2 is finally here. Been playing Warhammer Darktide between single player games.
Edit - hoping to get invited to Deadlock also this weekend.

Last edited:

Hanna7

Neo Member
My favs are The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, Relax Gaming slot Ancient Tumble and The Aviator slot, that's becauseDiceGirl Egle, she helps a lot with that games, I also love to play Pokemon go! I feel like Ash Ketchum with my pokemons haha 😆😉

Top Bottom