• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

22 day old baby girl starves to death in car as parents visit Golden Corral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, no baby reverse vending machine, but you can bring a baby to most any hospital/church. The problem is that births are really expensive and the shame of saying "take my babe" is massive

there is no shame in putting a baby up for adoption, but is there a high cost?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
not to thread shit, but haven't mods been locking these kinda threads because they don't add anything to the forum or leave much room for discussion?

G0523

Title is a bit misleading. I was about to ask how long they were at Golden Corral. Lol. But this kind of negligence is completely unacceptable. How irresponsible and selfish can you be?

studyguy

Title is a bit misleading. I was about to ask how long they were at Golden Corral. Lol. But this kind of negligence is completely unacceptable. How irresponsible and selfish can you be?

The parents state they were visiting Golden Corral to see family and didn't actually go in, the baby was found dead & the police called to the parking lot 3 hours post death. I'd say its questionable at best.

Omzz

such pathetic parents.

feel bad for the kids too cause they'll likely be put through the system now

studyguy

The story DiipuSurotu found really shines a nasty light on these guys though. I do hope they find them guilty of whatever charges are brought against them. Infidelity shouldn't be blamed on the child. That's fucked.

Why do these horrible parents just keep popping kids out like its candy? What a horrible story.
Those are the momento when i think some birth control/authorization system would be a plus in this god forsaken world..
Like when i see alien immigrant trying to win some money off strangers when strolling with their infanta in arm..
While there are some casse when this birth are.. Let's say out of love.. Plenty of times giving birth is just the selfish act of wanting to be a parent while being at least economically unable to act the role..
Working your ass off is ok, asking for money on the street.. Not so much..
Then there is this type of inability to be a parent.. Parents that act irresponsibly..
Sigh..

But hey it's a free country and people should be able to choose (poorly in some cases) for themselves, right?

Their story doesn't add up.

If their other children were 1 and 2, they'd still be in diapers or haven't been potty trained.
They wouldn't be able to "use the restroom".

Poor child. I can believe these fools neglected that baby.

It doesn't take a genius to have sex.

I think that's what's known as a bold-faced lie. There's no way a baby being fed every 30 min or even every few hours would show signs of total starvation.

vikki

This is heartbreaking. How could you not check on your child constantly at such a tender age? So fucked up. That poor little girl and those poor children. I hope they find a loving and caring family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom