• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$500 cans on, this is how you dream right - Official Headphone Thread

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
Ark said:
Click that link now, you wont regret it.

The D2000's are magnificent headphones, I'm using them with my E7 right now infact.

Thanks so much for the reassurance. I ordered the pair from J&R Electronics for $200 new over the phone..after years of finding various headphones, this will be the last headphone I ever purchase lol. Now I need to look for a good deal on an amp

What do you guys tend to do with overly long cords when using your headphones on the go? I'm used to only having about 1.5m cords, but I want to get a decent pair of headphones (I'm fed up of cheaper ones breaking all the damn time), and it seems a lot of them have cords around the 3.5m mark.

Do you wrap them around anything? Tie them up somehow?

Ashhong

You could get the coiled cable versions if there is one, which are much shorter. I know others have said they wrap the cable up with a tie or something, but that sounds so uncomfortable to have in your pocket to me.

Alucrid

Banned
Shotgun Kiss said:
What do you guys tend to do with overly long cords when using your headphones on the go? I'm used to only having about 1.5m cords, but I want to get a decent pair of headphones (I'm fed up of cheaper ones breaking all the damn time), and it seems a lot of them have cords around the 3.5m mark.

Do you wrap them around anything? Tie them up somehow?

I buy IEMs.

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Today the right side of my Sennheiser HD555s fully cracked and now it's really loose over my ear. The left side also has a really slim crack that will probably develop. It's 2 weeks past the 2 year warranty unfortunately so what's the best way to fix this? Super glue?

Pretty shoddy considering I only use them in my room at my computer and am never rough on them. It just decided to snap today.

Wallach

Speaking of HD555s, they are currently $85 on Amazon right now. That seems like a pretty darn good price.

Edit - I guess a lot of places are clearing them out now that 558's are at retail. Damn I should snap up a pair of these before they get cleared out...

LCfiner

I haven't posted much in this thread recently but I'm in the middle of another upgrade cycle (well side grade, I guess)

several months ago I picked up a pair of Alesandro MS1i's and, though I did not like them much at first, I warmed up to them to the point where I picked up some wooden cups to replace the plastic ones.

there was a noticeable improvement in bass response once I did this and I found myself enjoying that "in your face" sound so much that I stopped using my much more expensive Denon D5000s.

The last week I picked up a pair of Grado RS2s (old style with button). This is pretty much exactly what I want. the sound is lively and the midrange is incredible but it has noticeably better bass and less distortion than the modded MS1i's.

Anyway, to drive these new cans (plus the D5000s which I don't want to neglect too badly) I'm going to move up (hopefully it's "up") from the E7/ E9 combo to an HRT music streamer 2 (not the plus version) and the new Schitt Asgard SS Amp. those should both arrive in 2 weeks.

I'm hoping there's an improvement in the sound as the E7 DAC was always the weakest part of the setup. I still think the E9 is great and I'm not expecting the Asgard to as big an improvement over the E9 but I figured I can use the E9 as part of a secondary bedside setup. (Plus the Asgard is supposed to work very well specifically with low impedance Grados and Denons)

Anyway, I'll have impressions on some of this new equipment later in June. I hope it works out.

And maybe I'll have some headphones to sell (ESW9 or MS1i modded or D5000) to recoup these purchases, lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm using a Schitt Asgard, HRT MS2+ and Grado SR325is. They are indeed a beeeeautiful combination.

I read a review that said you'd probably need a high end setup to tell the difference between the MS2 and MS2+ so you should be fine. I was just future-proofing against such upgrades because I had the extra money at the time.

LCfiner

HiResDes said:
That's weird I would have thought that the FiiO combo would have been more than enough to power the RS2's.
Oh, it's definitely powerful enough. The asgard purchase is really just a straight up case of upgrade-Otis and I honestly don't knowmif it"ll be worth it. I really only wanted to upgrade the e7dac but you know who this goes...

I intend to upgrade the dac before the amp arrives so I can see how both amps compare with the same source. The amp upgrade may prove unnecessary. We'll see.

Dice, that's reassuring to hear! I'm looking forward to getting all this stuff setup. Should be fun. I read that same review, I think, about the ms2+ where the increased soundstage and clarity may inky be resolved on super high end setups like the reviewer's hd800 and beta22 amp. I decided to wait till I could blow 1000 on new headphones before getting that much DAC.

NameGenerated said:
Today the right side of my Sennheiser HD555s fully cracked and now it's really loose over my ear. The left side also has a really slim crack that will probably develop. It's 2 weeks past the 2 year warranty unfortunately so what's the best way to fix this? Super glue?

Pretty shoddy considering I only use them in my room at my computer and am never rough on them. It just decided to snap today.
You should still call Sennheiser. Companies are usually pretty accommodating about these sorts of things and two weeks over the warranty is not worth losing a customer.
LCfiner said:
I haven't posted much in this thread recently but I'm in the middle of another upgrade cycle (well side grade, I guess)

several months ago I picked up a pair of Alesandro MS1i's and, though I did not like them much at first, I warmed up to them to the point where I picked up some wooden cups to replace the plastic ones.

there was a noticeable improvement in bass response once I did this and I found myself enjoying that "in your face" sound so much that I stopped using my much more expensive Denon D5000s.

The last week I picked up a pair of Grado RS2s (old style with button). This is pretty much exactly what I want. the sound is lively and the midrange is incredible but it has noticeably better bass and less distortion than the modded MS1i's.

Anyway, to drive these new cans (plus the D5000s which I don't want to neglect too badly) I'm going to move up (hopefully it's "up") from the E7/ E9 combo to an HRT music streamer 2 (not the plus version) and the new Schitt Asgard SS Amp. those should both arrive in 2 weeks.

I'm hoping there's an improvement in the sound as the E7 DAC was always the weakest part of the setup. I still think the E9 is great and I'm not expecting the Asgard to as big an improvement over the E9 but I figured I can use the E9 as part of a secondary bedside setup. (Plus the Asgard is supposed to work very well specifically with low impedance Grados and Denons)

Anyway, I'll have impressions on some of this new equipment later in June. I hope it works out.

And maybe I'll have some headphones to sell (ESW9 or MS1i modded or D5000) to recoup these purchases, lol
I can't wait for your impressions. I've always been very curious about the Grado sound past the prestige series, but I've never enough loose cash to spend for anything past 325i(which I've never heard personally).

How do the RS2 compare to the D5000 in the lower end and midrange?

Jarmel

Banned
If I wanted to improve my AQ, what would be the cheapest upgrade I would be looking at:

HD800s
Wadia 27(modified)
EC Balancing Act

? I'm in the mood to upgrade and wondering what part of my rig would be the cheapest to switch out.

kevm3

Jarmel said:
If I wanted to improve my AQ, what would be the cheapest upgrade I would be looking at:

HD800s
Wadia 27(modified)
EC Balancing Act

? I'm in the mood to upgrade and wondering what part of my rig would be the cheapest to switch out.

The balancing act is around $3,500 to $4,000. HD 800s are around $1,000 to $1,100 used. If you are spending that kind of money, you probably should consider going to a speaker set-up unless you absolutely must have the portability of a headphone. What headphones are you using now? Knowing what sound signature you're after is most important, especially if you're going to spend that much for headphones.

Jarmel

Banned
kevm3 said:
The balancing act is around $3,500 to $4,000. HD 800s are around $1,000 to $1,100 used. If you are spending that kind of money, you probably should consider going to a speaker set-up unless you absolutely must have the portability of a headphone. What headphones are you using now? Knowing what sound signature you're after is most important, especially if you're going to spend that much for headphones.

That's the rig I'm using right now. I'm currently using my RS-1s though as they are somewhat fun for rock compared to the HD800s which I do like for the neutrality.

LCfiner

SolarPowered said:
I can't wait for your impressions. I've always been very curious about the Grado sound past the prestige series, but I've never enough loose cash to spend for anything past 325i(which I've never heard personally).

How do the RS2 compare to the D5000 in the lower end and midrange?

pretty much anything in the midrange area is a full frontal assault on the grados compared to the denons. it's so up front and prominent that it makes the denons seem terribly lazy by comparison (they're not, really but the grados are so ridiculously focused on that one area that nothing else compares).

the best example i can think of of a recent, well known song that makes the differences between these cans obvious is Love Lockdown by Kanye. song starts and the synth bass line hits right away. on the grados it's punchy and has some kick but it's not earth shattering (but it's still way stronger and less distorted on the rs2s than the cheaper ms1is - but the ms1i got a bit better at this after i replaced the plastic shells with wood).

the denons start off and it's an earthquake on your head. very smooth and deep bass that rocks your face. the difference here is enormous and the denons are clearly superior at reproducing the low, low level bass.

so the first verse finishes and then those drums hit. those glorious, loud-ass mess of drums that carry the song. on the grados, you feel like you're 2 inches from the skins as they're getting hit. it's incredibly up front and the impact from the hits is powerful and violent. the grados do a wonderful job of getting the toe tapping and the head bopping (the ms1is were good here but the force of impact of the drums is more noticeable and has more rumble on the rs2s). this is the reason why i love these cans.

on the denons, the drums are just... there. they're not bad but they're not in your face. it's not violent and it seems a bit removed. like they're further away or recessed in the mix. the bass line is still driving the song more than the drums. it sounded fine before listening to the grados but afterward it's a disappointment.

as for the lower end midrange on vocals, I can think of stuff from The National or Murder by Death. the vocals are much more prominent and forward on the grados here. the singer for The National on "Sorrow" seems to have more bass present in his voice on the grados. his voice is a bit more removed from the bass on the denons but the bass fills up much more of the background. there's this rumbly undercurrent in the song on the denons that's not as obvious on the grados but, imo, the vocals suffer for it.

this is why I'm so crazy for the grados. there's no real soundstage but vocals, guitars and drum hits sound way more alive and full bodied on them compared to the denons.

the obvious improvement of the rs2 over my cheaper ms1is is the much better bass and the power impact of drums.

I'm very curious myself to see if the new DAC and possibly the new amp improve these cans.

mjfor40

I need some help GAF. I am completely lost with the headphones

I need something to use at work, on plane and while lifting at the gym. I want good bass, good clarity and something not to heavy. I've narrowed it down to the following two only because I was able to demo them at my Best Buy

Beats Solo by Dr. Dre On-Ear Headphones
31yUOrq682L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Bose® QuietComfort® 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® Headphones
41apGrK1i1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I know a lot of people here will steer me away from these but my only issue is how I demo a pair of headphones that I can only buy online....it's impossible to figure out headphones without buying them and testing them in person

mjfor40 said:

Is this a troll post? Like 90% of posts that mention Bose? Hard to tell sometimes.

If not, read the OP! Or check out head-fi.org. The two headphones you mention are about the worst you can get in terms of value for money. Dr. Dre's are overpriced, and noise-cancelling ones cancel more than just noise. Never a good idea.

I'd buy headphones online without trying them on first. Most headphones fit fine, unless you have a weirdly shaped head. And sound quality is something you can measure objectively. Sennheisers or Grados are measurably better than the Best Buy stuff you mentioned.

LCfiner said:
pretty much anything in the midrange area is a full frontal assault on the grados compared to the denons. it's so up front and prominent that it makes the denons seem terribly lazy by comparison (they're not, really but the grados are so ridiculously focused on that one area that nothing else compares).

the best example i can think of of a recent, well known song that makes the differences between these cans obvious is Love Lockdown by Kanye. song starts and the synth bass line hits right away. on the grados it's punchy and has some kick but it's not earth shattering (but it's still way stronger and less distorted on the rs2s than the cheaper ms1is - but the ms1i got a bit better at this after i replaced the plastic shells with wood).

the denons start off and it's an earthquake on your head. very smooth and deep bass that rocks your face. the difference here is enormous and the denons are clearly superior at reproducing the low, low level bass.

so the first verse finishes and then those drums hit. those glorious, loud-ass mess of drums that carry the song. on the grados, you feel like you're 2 inches from the skins as they're getting hit. it's incredibly up front and the impact from the hits is powerful and violent. the grados do a wonderful job of getting the toe tapping and the head bopping (the ms1is were good here but the force of impact of the drums is more noticeable and has more rumble on the rs2s). this is the reason why i love these cans.

on the denons, the drums are just... there. they're not bad but they're not in your face. it's not violent and it seems a bit removed. like they're further away or recessed in the mix. the bass line is still driving the song more than the drums. it sounded fine before listening to the grados but afterward it's a disappointment.

as for the lower end midrange on vocals, I can think of stuff from The National or Murder by Death. the vocals are much more prominent and forward on the grados here. the singer for The National on "Sorrow" seems to have more bass present in his voice on the grados. his voice is a bit more removed from the bass on the denons but the bass fills up much more of the background. there's this rumbly undercurrent in the song on the denons that's not as obvious on the grados but, imo, the vocals suffer for it.

this is why I'm so crazy for the grados. there's no real soundstage but vocals, guitars and drum hits sound way more alive and full bodied on them compared to the denons.

the obvious improvement of the rs2 over my cheaper ms1is is the much better bass and the power impact of drums.

I'm very curious myself to see if the new DAC and possibly the new amp improve these cans.
This is a real good amount of info. They sound exactly like I always imagined. My early collection of music had a sizeable amount of Bass and the Grado SR60 really complimented the genre. I'll probably demo the RS2 and 325i when I get a chance and I have a feeling that I'm going to do something I might regret haha.

The part about the D5000 worries me a bit though. I love the shit out of my Beyers and I'm still waiting for a confirmation on the return. If the RS2 compete that well with the D5000 I might end up neglecting both my M50 and Beyers. I may not do this, however, because the Beyer sound feels really similar to the Grado sound in that it is really exciting and fun.

Let me know how it improves with some the new equipment!
mjfor40 said:
I need some help GAF. I am completely lost with the headphones

I need something to use at work, on plane and while lifting at the gym. I want good bass, good clarity and something not to heavy. I've narrowed it down to the following two only because I was able to demo them at my Best Buy

I know a lot of people here will steer me away from these but my only issue is how I demo a pair of headphones that I can only buy online....it's impossible to figure out headphones without buying them and testing them in person
The thing about both of those models is that neither will offer you any real clarity and the bass will certainly be muddy compared to any of the other high end cans in this price range. I'd also like to throw in a little comment regarding the demo necessity. I'm not all that experienced with headphones myself, but I've learned to trust the advice of those who are well versed with the sound offered by many of the smaller companies. It has not led me astray once and I'd rather go blind on enthusiast cans than buy phones from either of those companies. I don't think they're bad headphones, but you are probably certain to find better sound at half the price.

I would probably recommend the Audio-Technica ATH-ANC7B or the Sony MDR-NC60. Either of these would satisfy the clarity requirement and they can be had for a fraction of the price of the Bose or Beats. I'm especially familiar with the Audio Technica sound and their closed cans pack some low end punch and crystal clear clarity.

Edit: The worst case scenario is that you don't like the sound of the headphones and you have to send them back. It's worth the scrutiny when you take into account the hours and hours that you will pour into those headphones.

mjfor40

Thanks. And believe it or not, that wasnt a "troll post". I honestly have no idea if the Bose/Dre headphones are that poor for the price.

Any other recommendations for "high-end" headphones? If I can get something better than the Bose/Dre in the $150-300 price range than I'm happy

I actually read a few of the reviews for that particular Bose model and it seems like a decent effort from them which is pretty cool(still gonna get outclassed most likely). The cool thing about the Audio Technicas is that detachable cable. I seriously freaking hate that this feature is not standard with most headphones(or at least an alternative). The Beyer's cups could have been working perfectly fine and the problem could have lied at the cables, but I can't get them replaced(well, I could but it would be an expensive rewiring) with the click of a button and I may have to settle for broken headphones once the warranty expires.

This is one of the reasons why I'd like to try Senheisser headphones.

Also, I really can't offer more recommendations because of the specific utility of the headphones(noise cancelling). If it were a regular headphone I'd probably be willing to recommend cans all the way up to the $300 range. I'm just not all that familiar with that type of headphone past that price.

Alucrid

Banned
mjfor40 said:
Thanks. And believe it or not, that wasnt a "troll post". I honestly have no idea if the Bose/Dre headphones are that poor for the price.

Any other recommendations for "high-end" headphones? If I can get something better than the Bose/Dre in the $150-300 price range than I'm happy

We should just rename the thread "Don't even come in here, just buy the ATH M50s."

You are probably going to need something with dedicated Noise cancelling capabilities if you are planning to use the headphone on airplanes like you said. I don't know if Senheisser has noise cancelling headphones with a detachable cord, but I do know that they have regular headphones with that feature. I was just a commenting on that particular feature since a pair of headphones I bought recently went kaput before a month had even passed and a simple cable change could have solved the problem. I know that Senheisser does make noise cancelling headphones, but I don't have any experience with them and I have not listened to many Senheisser headphones so I can't really recommend them.

SolarPowered said:
You are probably going to need something with dedicated Noise cancelling capabilities if you are planning to use the headphone on airplanes like you said. I don't know if Senheisser has noise cancelling headphones with a detachable cord, but I do know that they have regular headphones with that feature. I was just a commenting on that particular feature since a pair of headphones I bought recently went kaput before a month had even passed and a simple cable change could have solved the problem. I know that Senheisser does make noise cancelling headphones, but I don't have any experience with them and I have not listened to many Senheisser headphones so I can't really recommend them.

I'm not convinced this is true. I use my A700s on the plane all the time, and while they are rather large and I wouldn't recommend them to any normal person for frequent travel, they do a more than acceptable job of blocking enough background noise for me to enjoy my music and a comfortable level.
The above senns (HD595), however, are wide open and would not be great on a plane.

*Disclaimer - I am one of the people who get wicked headaches after using noise cancelling headphones for any period of time, so I am naturally biased against them, that being said, I have not been in a situation where I would have rather had NC than a decent pair of closed phones.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
My FiiO E11 came in today.

So far, I'm really impressed. It comes packaged in a nice tin case, with the amp resting in a velour coated insert.

I'm just getting into playing music, so I'll not comment on that yet.

If any of you have questions, feel free.

sharkmuncher said:
I'm not convinced this is true. I use my A700s on the plane all the time, and while they are rather large and I wouldn't recommend them to any normal person for frequent travel, they do a more than acceptable job of blocking enough background noise for me to enjoy my music and a comfortable level.
The above senns (HD595), however, are wide open and would not be great on a plane.

*Disclaimer - I am one of the people who get wicked headaches after using noise cancelling headphones for any period of time, so I am naturally biased against them, that being said, I have not been in a situation where I would have rather had NC than a decent pair of closed phones.
That is seriously impressive. I have never used my M50 on an airplane, but I'd like to see how regular closed headphones do now that I know this.

heh

LCfiner

SolarPowered said:
This is a real good amount of info. They sound exactly like I always imagined. My early collection of music had a sizeable amount of Bass and the Grado SR60 really complimented the genre. I'll probably demo the RS2 and 325i when I get a chance and I have a feeling that I'm going to do something I might regret haha.

The part about the D5000 worries me a bit though. I love the shit out of my Beyers and I'm still waiting for a confirmation on the return. If the RS2 compete that well with the D5000 I might end up neglecting both my M50 and Beyers. I may not do this, however, because the Beyer sound feels really similar to the Grado sound in that it is really exciting and fun.

Let me know how it improves with some the new equipment!

The D5000 and RS2 are pretty different headphones. I'd say the only similarities are their abilities to have fine detail and extended treble (almost too extended for my tastes for the RS2)

but they're both top notch. D5000 has better soundstage and bass compared tothe RS2. RS2 has more prominent midrange and more impact.

I'll definitely follow up with revised impressions after my new DAC and Amp arrive (in around 2 weeks)

ZZMitch

So I have owned a pair a Etymotic HF5s for a few years now and I really enjoy them but I have been interested in getting some over the head headphones (I also havent seen my Etymotics for a few days now so I expect the worst :p)

My budget is probably around 150$ but I could maybe get it up to 200$ or so. They need to have good noise cancellation because I listen to music when I mow the lawn. Bass really isn't that important to me as other aspects. I mostly listen to rock and pop music, some older stuff and a lot of classical/soundtrack music from movies and games etc.

Any recommendations would be welcome!

I actually meant to type that my music collection had a lot of Jazz in it which the grado complemented really well thanks to it's midrange performance and it's impact. I have no idea how Jazz turned into bass, but I just noticed it in your quote. The one thing that never ceases to amaze me is how Grado manages to produce open headphones with such a small soundstage. It's not a bad thing per se, but I'm really clueless on how they managed to do that.

Chromax

So without looking through 60+ pages...can someone list me some of the best headphone/earphones? I have the Westone 3 earphones atm and I'm pretty sure the Beats can't be the best headphones out there right? Thanks guys!

Arucardo

Chromax said:
So without looking through 60+ pages...can someone list me some of the best headphone/earphones? I have the Westone 3 earphones atm and I'm pretty sure the Beats can't be the best headphones out there right? Thanks guys!
Come on man, at least read the OP. It has plenty of recommendations.

Chromax

Arucardo said:
Come on man, at least read the OP. It has plenty of recommendations.

It seems to only list low-mid tier headphones though ($200 or less) ...unless I really missed it the 3 times I went over it. Let me go check for a 4th time.

LCfiner

Chromax said:

if you're looking to spend Beats money (and beats focus on bass) but want better sound, consider the Denon D5000 (or possibly D2000 with plastic cups). crazy bass and lots of detail but at the expense of focused, prominent midrange.

Another pair of headphones that I really love but don't talk about much these days is the Audio Technica ESW9. they're portable, on ear headphones with very strong bass, a great midrange with a hint of extra bass power and some decent treble (but not as good as some other cans). I like then as they're really made to be portable and have a short, thin cable plus they look nice (if you like polished redwoods).

I checked these out again after grabbing the high end Grados I talk about earlier on the page and i was surprised by how well they hold up. and you can typically grab the ESW9 for 200 bucks - used to be over 300 when they were japan exclusive.

Other folks here might have experience with the Sennheiser brand or AKG or beyerdynamic and could recommend models if you describe what kind of music you listen to.

Chromax said:
Best? Well what's your budget?

Chromax

LCfiner said:
if you're looking to spend Beats money (and beats focus on bass) but want better sound, consider the Denon D5000 (or possibly D2000 with plastic cups). crazy bass and lots of detail but at the expense of focused, prominent midrange.

Thank you! The Denon D5000 looks like something I'm interested in getting. I see there's a D7000 as well which goes for $1000, is it a huge improvement over the D5000 or not worth the extra 400?

opticalmace said:
Best? Well what's your budget?

I guess around that D7000, so $1k.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
Jarmel said:

HD800s
Wadia 27(modified)
EC Balancing Act

I love my HD800 but they are being fed by some very good gear so if you get a pair be prepared to buy the matching amp and source as soon as possible else you won't hear what the 800 can do at all.

LCfiner

Chromax said:
Thank you! The Denon D5000 looks like something I'm interested in getting. I see there's a D7000 as well which goes for $1000, is it a huge improvement over the D5000 or not worth the extra 400?

I guess around that D7000, so $1k.

Dreams Visions has listened to both and can comment on them. D7000 are supposed to be more balanced and less bloaty in bass than the D5000. i think if you do a site search for his name and the headphone, you'll find something.

one thing that should be clear when spending that amount of money is that your source (stereo, amp, DAC if using a computer) becomes more important.

you don't need to spend a fortune but you don't want to hook up D7000s to the headphone port on your computer. You may already know this but I just wanted to mention it explicitly.

FWIW, Dreams raved about the Nuforce HDP as a combo DAC/ Amp if you're thinking about using this on a computer. I have a cheaper Fiio E7 and E9 combo that also works well.

HiResDes

Actually since you're probably looking for something with good bass emphasis maybe check out the higher end Ultrasone headphones and look for reviews comparing them to the D7000.

The JVC HP-DX1000's are also supposed to be great

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
HiResDes said:
Actually since you're probably looking for something with good bass emphasis maybe check out the higher end Ultrasone headphones and look for reviews comparing them to the D7000.

The JVC HP-DX1000's are also supposed to be great

I've got those. They sound great but the headphones are massive and it can be difficult to get the fit to feel right.

gar3

mjfor40 said:
And believe it or not, that wasnt a "troll post". I honestly have no idea if the Bose/Dre headphones are that poor for the price.
I actually own the Bose. If you need noise cancelling headphones, I have never used better. The best advice I can give you is to head over to Amazon and read the four-star review by Joshua Brooks. I agree 100% with what he stated. I know it's always "cool" to bust on Bose and a lot of the time they bring it upon themselves but not in this case. Not by a long shot.

Top Bottom