• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

D3RANG3D

You have failed me for the last TIME!!!

KuERbAe.jpg

We don't need Mugi.

I really should say this here. But I don't know who else to share my feelings with.

I feel like I'm overstaying my welcome on NeoGAF again, and I should take a break.
I think I should have taken the hint several days ago, but I've kept posting. I feel like I'm bothering everyone. Making threads every day, and still posting. ;_;

I told know what to say or who to tell my feelings about this. But I feel like I need to leave.

StayDead

I really should say this here. But I don't know who else to share my feelings with.

I feel like I'm overstaying my welcome on NeoGAF again, and I should take a break.
I think I should have taken the hint several days ago, but I've kept posting. I feel like I'm bothering everyone. Making threads every day, and still posting. ;_;

I told know what to say or who to tell my feelings about this. But I feel like I need to leave.

I don't know if you're going to read this but I hope everything turns out ok for you. I hope you were banned because you asked to be and not because you'd done something wrong, because you hadn't. You wasn't bothering anyone and you should never feel that way,

We'll always be here if you ever want to come back hopefully so until then I wish you the best of luck. Don't ever change who you are or who you want to be for someone else.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
BwUBhlZ.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmOpHWPdhEY (thank god someone reupped it since the Nico ver got taken down)

Always loved this series. I still kick myself in the ass to this day for missing out on a Mugi figure that was for sale at the convenience store. D: I had the box in my hand too but total brain fart made me think it was a Ritsu one which I already had when the characters for the names dont even look the same lol.

Great series that had some wonderful music.

I miss all the MMD stuff I used to watch on niconico D:

Top Bottom