• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead announced for PS5, Xbox Series, and PC (Developed by Stormind Games)

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Via Gematsu

Publisher Saber Interactive and developer Stormind Games have announced single-player horror adventure game A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead, a spin-off of the horror movie series, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, and PC (Steam). It will launch in 2024.

About

A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead is a single-player horror adventure game inspired by the critically acclaimed blockbuster movie franchise that highlights a unique survivor story after an invasion of deadly creatures. In this exclusive spin-off, experience the journey of a young woman who must endure a treacherous apocalypse in the midst of interpersonal family conflicts, all while coming to terms with her own inner fears.

Key Features
  • Unnerving Atmosphere – Experience absolute terror as you strive for silence when hiding from, and sneaking by, horrific creatures who hunt using only sound.
  • Untold Story – Embark on a dramatic adventure inspired by the A Quiet Place movie franchise as a young survivor trying to navigate the new, eerily tranquil, post-apocalyptic landscape.
  • Uncanny Ingenuity – Discover your own path through the world by observing your environment and leveraging the tools in your surroundings.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
giphy.gif

Reactions: Isa
Like... I never watched the movies... But..
If you're in a monster apocalypse... Why the fuck you care about "interpersonal family conflicts"...

aint nobody got time for that GIF
I qued up the new Godzilla movie on Netflix, have not watched it yet but I hear tell it's all about that interpersonal family conflict stuff.
Or do I have the wrong movie? Anyone know?

DaGwaphics

I thought the first movie had a decent premise to it (there may be some sequels that I haven't seen). In a world where silence is the only thing that matters, I'm not sure I'd be flipping a bunch of random switches. :messenger_beaming:

Top Bottom