• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"A Showcase of Decima Engine in Horizon Forbidden West" wins Best in Show award at Siggraph 2022.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Who? Where?

A shame it didn't win any awards for GAMING, since, you know, it's a game. Haaaaaa

Just kidding.

Pretty cool news, the game is a looker.

K' Dash

Guess what, Forbidden West also has great mechanics, interesting shit to do and good mission design. It's retarded to assume that if a game has stunning visuals can't have other good things.
80b.gif

Game is as deep as a puddle of water and suffers from most of the same issues as the first one.

I'm not saying a game with good visuals can not have interesting things to do and good mission design, a lot of them do, just not any of the Horizon games.

Last edited:

Guilty_AI

It's normal to ask if you genuinely want to know. You asked the same question twice despite receiving graciously explanatory responses. Ergo, you were trolling.

Stop it.
Random names and an address is a far cry from what i'd call a "graciously explanatory response", but whatever, no one here seems to have any knowledge on this beyond 'its a big shiny event' and what can be learned with a 5 min google search, so to keep asking is just a waste of time.

Random names and an address is a far cry from what i'd call a "graciously explanatory response", but whatever, no one here seems to have any knowledge on this beyond 'its a big shiny event' and what can be learned with a 5 min google search, so to keep asking is just a waste of time.

If you're too dense to understand the explanations folk gave in the thread and too lazy to research it yourself properly, then that's totally on you.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
It's interesting to see how some didn't know what this is. Shows I guess some folks lack of knowledge because this is an esteemed honor.

Top Bottom