• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aaaaand there’s been another mass shooting, this time a hospital clinic in Tulsa OK

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingfey

Banned
Prepare for another blame on gaming.

I wish these fucker do their job properly, so these incidents can be avoided.

Rip to these victims.

Jennings

I'm so sick of these happening every day now that I don't even want to read the story and find out what happened. I'm at the point where I might as well just live in ignorance and wait until it's my turn to be taken out while buying cat food.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
This is the twelfth or thirteenth mass shooting since Uvalde. This horror will be unending until the obvious measures that the rest of the civilized world has taken are replicated here. We're not some outlier on mental health, or video games, or extremism, or whatever else certain people will blame - we're an outlier on guns.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Only in the US do you get this stuff so often.

It happens so frequently, I bet most you dont even remember the ones before this one unless it's a super popular one covered by the media like Columbine.

Every once in a while you still here in Canada the Montreal school shooting in the late 80s where some women-hating guy killed a ton of people.

You keep hearing it being brought up because there' so few other giant shootings to overshadow it. I bet other countries are similar.

In the US, gun sprees are so common it's like a new one every week. Zero chance anyone can keep up with them all.

Only in the US do you get this stuff so often.

It happens so frequently, I bet most you dont even remember the ones before this one unless it's a super popular one covered by the media like Columbine.

Every once in a while you still here in Canada the Montreal school shooting in the late 80s where some women-hating guy killed a ton of people.

You keep hearing it being brought up because there' so few other giant shootings to overshadow it. I bet other countries are similar.

In the US, gun sprees are so common it's like a new one every week. Zero chance anyone can keep up with them all.

Theres multiple shootings a day in South FL cities alone, but no one cares cause this shit is so common. It's ridiculous

S M F H

The Uvalde shooter bought that assault rifle for his 18th birthday. WTF is a teenager doing with an AR? The only thing he should be owning is an Xbox.

But strict gun laws don't work according to many on youtube and twitter

People are just crazy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I took a snapshot of this the other day and didnt post it. I forget why I didn't but might had been because the moment had past (Texas shooting).

But with the latest shooting, I'll post it here. The Onion did this to their home page on the weekend.

lpR3UJT.jpg

nush

quoting nani17 nani17 from the last shooting so we can speedrun this topic to the lock;

"Well here we go again. Let's go through the same routine.
1. Ban gun/can't ban guns
2. President makes speech
3. Mental health is important Bla Bla Bla
4. Point out other nations stats for murder ah sure we're not as bad.
5. Republican and Democrats can't make a decision.
6. People in other countries should mind their own business. Include england knife crime. Point out random stats again or something to ignore the topic
7. Funerals held some political points made by someone in government
8. Slowly fading out of the news.
9. Back to talking about the president.
10. Absolutely nothing was done and we wait for another mass shooting to repeat the steps over and over.
Sadly nothing will be done America has been here well over 200 times and it will never be resolved. Rip to all those who lost their lives. Those families will never get over this it's truly sad"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom