• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ACCIDENT! Anyone know how to unlock Pork in City Crisis?

User 406

Banned
Yeah, I know this is a total longshot, but I MUST KNOW. All the code sites have the wrong information about how to unlock things in this game. The method they list to get the Bat and Pork helicopters is to complete all the rescue missions. I have done so, and it only unlocked Bat. If anyone out there has actually played through City Crisis, please help! I must know what a helicopter called "Pork" looks like! ;_;

pork.jpg

+

helicopter-new.jpg

= ?

brandonnn

BEAUTY&SEXY
I haven't played all the way through this yet (though I should), but the answer is on Syscom's official site.

From what I understand (a better reader than me might want to check my work), you have to get 4 out of 7 S-ranks in mission mode, and 3 S-ranks on all of the time attacks to unlock Pork.

If you just want to know what Pork looks like, instant gratification is at http://www.syscom.co.jp/product/citycrisis/pork01.gif -- I woulda image linked, but it's radder than I would have imagined and wouldn't want to spoil the surprise.

Looks like you can also cycle Pork's body colors with the triangle button before you select him.

http://www.syscom.co.jp/product/citycrisis/cc2.htm has all the info. Don't click if you don't wanna see the Pork.

User 406

Banned
Thank you so much, Brandonnn! I did go to the english version of their site, but didn't see that, I suppose I should have checked the japanese section too. :p

Running that through babelfish, it looks like they might mean just four S ranks between mission and time attack mode combined. I sure hope so, since I HATE the night city time attack. :p

I've already got S ranks in the two chase missions, and I think I got one in the rescue missions, so one more should tell the tale.

User 406

Banned
WOOHOO! I unlocked Pork! It did indeed take only four total S ranks between Mission and Time Attack modes.

Mmmmm, pork. Now I'm all hungry. :D

Top Bottom