• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AFMF 2 now in AMD Radeon latest drivers

Kataploom

Gold Member
oh, I think that's because AFMF turns itself off if the motion ingame is too much, try going and setting the AFMF Search Mode to "high" instead of auto, that's supposed to reduce the times it turns off. Might get more artifacts though
AFMF 2 doesn't turn off on fast movements, I think that's just a limitation of the tech for now

ap_puff

AFMF 2 doesn't turn off on fast movements, I think that's just a limitation of the tech for now
yp8BYBt.png

from their website

luca_29_bg

oh, I think that's because AFMF turns itself off if the motion ingame is too much, try going and setting the AFMF Search Mode to "high" instead of auto, that's supposed to reduce the times it turns off. Might get more artifacts though

I think i tried any settings, and it tears, no matter what!

luca_29_bg

Are you using Borderless Windowed mode for that game?

Silent hill 2 remake in hdr it doesn't have a real borderless mode with hdr on, because lossless scaling doesn't with hdr activated in the game, even if you select it in the option, only in sdr it works because it's a real borderless mode in that mode! I can try full screen setting and i will tell you!

P.s
Tried full screen setting, no difference, the screen tear when i rotate the camera, it's terrible!

Last edited:
Top Bottom