• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Albums that you would like remastered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name em

here are mine

Beastie Boys - Pauls Boutique
GnR- Appetite for destruction
RHCP - Blood Sugar Sex Magic
Soundgarden - Superunknown

those are all i can think of at the moment

Metallica - ...And Justice For All: it needs the damn bass up in the mix, dammit! The other Metallica albums sound fine since the '95 remasters.

Hmm, I thought Superunknown sounded alright. I'll have to listen to it again. I want all the earlier Helloween albums remixed and remastered. Also, many other Scandanavian metal bands albums need to be remastered.

MxPx needs Teenage Politics and Life In General remastered. The remixed versions of the songs on the 10 Years And Running album sounded pretty good. All the Beatles albums need remastering for sure, although I wouldn't really care as I'm not a fan. But millions of people are, and they're being served a great injustice with the current, shitty sounding CDs.

I'd like all the Nirvana albums to be remastered and remixed, with the bass brought out a little better. Nevermind sounds kind of weak to me, even though the almighty Butch Vig produced it.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
All U2 albums
All Depeche Mode albums
All The Smiths albums
All New Order albums
the "Macross Song Collection" album

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
"cowgirl is a great song to fuck to."

wow , i agree.

Everything *stroke/shallow*