• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien: Monday, an anime short film.

Doom85

NGL, I expected this:

vwVHnya.jpeg

near

Gold Member
Saved it to watch later.

From the description:
"Animated by myself over six years and co-directed by Claudia "Maki" Montealegre, this short film is a tribute to both Ridley Scott's Alien and classic 80s anime alike. I hope you enjoy it! - Paul"

Doczu

This shows that with less people on a team the passion for the project and it's quality sores. Same for his Star Wars anime. And the Astartes dude.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

This shows that with less people on a team the passion for the project and it's wuality sores. Same for his Star Wars anime. And the Astartes dude.

The way he's been treated by GW is fucking shameful.

Astartes is the best fan film ever made, of anything ever. They should have been fully behind him, and yet they fucked him over.

Doczu

The way he's been treated by GW is fucking shameful.

Astartes is the best fan film ever made, of anything ever. They should have been fully behind him, and yet they fucked him over.
They hired him to do nothing. Not even a tease of what he's working on. Dude made everything pitch-fucking-perfect, his portrayal of Space Marines fighting is better than whatever GW produced. I could go on, and on, and on with this rant.
He should leave and be independent again.

Top Bottom