• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien: Rogue Incursion launches December 19

Draugoth

Gold Member
Alien: Rogue Incursion will launch for PlayStation VR2, SteamVR, and Quest 3 on December 19 for $39.99, developer Survios announced. Digital pre-orders are available now across all platforms.

A Deluxe Edition will also be available for $49.99, which includes the base game, a Blue Camo armor skin, a Blue Camo weapon skin, and more content to be announced.

Pre-orders for any edition include an Alien: Romulus-inspired weapon and armor skin

I'll probably grab this down the road when I find a really cheap PSVR2 assuming it can be played seated. I've owned a VR headset like 5 times and returned it every time due to motion sickness.

However I still want to play this and Metro, finish Half Life Alyx, and get back into GT7 VR because that's my single best experience I've ever had in VR by a long shot.

Nankatsu

Now this is something that should work extremely well on PSVR 2.

But I won't pull the gun on a another PSVR after PSVR1.

skit_data

Gold Member
Slightly off topic:
Reading that Alien Romulus pulls a lot from Alien Isolation as per Fede Alvarez himself, sounds promising.

Top Bottom