• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien: Rogue Incursion - Official Zula Hendricks Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out the latest Alien: Rogue Incursion trailer to see the reveal that Zula Hendricks is coming to the action-horror VR game, and see the character in action. Alien: Rogue Incursion will be available on Meta Quest 3, Steam, and PS VR2.

In Alien: Rogue Incursion, experience the horror and challenge of fighting Xenomorphs in a world inspired by the look and feel of the Alien film franchise.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Animated GIF

She's a protagonist from various comics and graphic novels.

Game looks pretty cool. I'm just happy to see Xenos getting more and more love. I'd love to see an Alien Isolation 2 some day, but I doubt that will ever happen. Hope there's a new solid AVP game to drop at some point...
The most important thing is, those graphic novels are tied to Alien Isolation with one them being kind of a sequel by having Amanda Ripley as a co-protagonist after the events of the game. So unless they are only taking the character and making up a completely new story for her, this means this game is also kind of a spin off to Alien Isolation.

Sounds good to me honestly, and I hope this means Alien Isolation 2 is still in the cards.

MiguelItUp

The most important thing is, those graphic novels are tied to Alien Isolation with one them being kind of a sequel by having Amanda Ripley as a co-protagonist after the events of the game. So unless they are only taking the character and making up a completely new story for her, this means this game is also kind of a spin off to Alien Isolation.

Sounds good to me honestly, and I hope this means Alien Isolation 2 is still in the cards.
Exactly. Right there with you. Makes me think there's.... still hope for that yet. At least to some degree...

MiguelItUp

Is it so difficult to put Ripley or a family member?

I don't like the character in this game.
I think they were just trying to stray away from that. So, they used a character from comics/novels. Rather than one made up, or one affiliated with the films. Just one of those situations where you can't make everyone happy I suppose.

I just hope the game is good, personally.

Top Bottom