• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

aliquid latine

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Josiah orationem excellentem habuit hoc anno ad Harvardiae Sollemnia Graduationis.

Toots

Gold Member
Putavi hoc filum de aliquo latina instagram exemplar quod Aliquid vocatur et exspectabam paucas pulchras asinas pics et tits.
Mihi debes asinum et saltem duas pectus mulieris OP

Here's what i wanted to say before google translate butchered it :
I thought this was a thread about some latina instagram model called Aliquid and waiting for a few beautiful ass and tits pics.
You need me an ass and at least two tits OP :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Artoris

Gold Member
Putavi hoc filum de aliquo latina instagram exemplar quod Aliquid vocatur et exspectabam paucas pulchras asinas pics et tits.

I thought this was a thread about some latina instagram model called Aliquid and waiting for a few beautiful ass and tits pics.
qui homo est, invenit quod quaerit

Toots

Gold Member
qui homo est, invenit quod quaerit
Noli me homo dudus !

"Don't call me homo, dude ! :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy: long live google translate

As an aside i tried to use dall-e to create pics of a "greco-roman instagram model" but i can't access my account so if anyone has time on his hands please help a socius out

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Noli me homo dudus !

"Don't call me homo, dude ! :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_tears_of_joy: long live google translate

As an aside i tried to use dall-e to create pics of a "greco-roman instagram model" but i can't access my account so if anyone has time on his hands please help a socius out

9MlIm1Y.jpg
2rkFy4P.jpg

Sunt mulieres haec satis formosae tibi, sodalis?

Toots

Gold Member
Pulchriores sunt quam Imperator Iulius Caesar Divus in suo triumpho
Gratias tibi :messenger_blowing_kiss:

"They look better than emperor JUlius Caesar at his triumph"
Pretty sure yandex translate (i wanted to change from google translate) pulled a fast one on me at the end... In suo triumpho sounds really italian :pie_thinking:

jason10mm

Gold Member

Let me introduce you to Aitana Lopez.....

1beTvHZ.jpg

Feed her some high quality RAM and she might show you some distorted ass pics or her three boobs :p

Trunx81

Pyramus et Thisbe, iuvenum pulcherrimus alter,
altera, quas Oriens habuit, praelata puellis,
contiguas tenuere domos, ubi dicitur altam
coctilibus muris cinxisse Semiramis urbem.

Top Bottom