• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

-ALL 'sane' COMERS- Anyone want to be on staff for a game site?Free games, stuff, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFC PRIDE

No this isn't some members.fortunecity.com crap or something like that - but we do need staffers. We have openings in all areas - especially for people who would like to post news and reviews and such. It's all platforms - so any system is fine - even classics. I'm not going to post the name of the site, since it might be considered advertising or something, but PM me back in your interested. We don't have a lot of staff now, but we have deals with a few companies for free games and stuff - so if your willing to post some news and write some reviews on them - the games are yours to keep. Oh yeah, and you need some decent knowledge of games and how to write - thats pretty much it. Right now we're just shoring up more staff - because a few idiots got booted off staff for being idiots. I'm just kinda working on bringing more people and sites in right now since our site pretty much has all kinds of potential - unlimited bandwidth and server space because our webmaster sells webspace/servers to ppl, so we got the VIP treatment on site space.

And hey - if your good at helping technical stuff for sites or for graphics - we need those too. Seems like we're stuck in the position of having a lot of potentiel - but just need the people to get the job done. I mean the main owner of the site is basically a record label for bands - but we need some decent help. Especially if you have 'connections' in the right places.

Enough ranting - just wondering if any fine forum members are interested.

bjork

Hm. Sounds like the site I left awhile ago.. it's hard to keep people interested, I think.

Good luck with your search.

UFC PRIDE

Thanks for the response so far guys - I've had 4 responses thus far. You might be able to get to me faster, or if your not a 'registered' member by these forums, you can e-mail me at UFCPRIDE04@aol.com Thanks, again.

Santo

If anybody wants to work at my place as a butler or a chef please email me. But note that this isn't a little shack on 8 mile so you gotta be an awesome chef or I'm not hiring you. BTW, you don't get paid, just get to play some of my games when I'm not home.

UFC PRIDE said:
if your good at helping technical stuff for sites or for graphics - we need those too. Seems like we're stuck in the position of having a lot of potentiel
Let me guess- you're the lead editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom