• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon PS5 Pro listing reveals preorder times in the US; 7am PT/10am EST

Topher

Gold Member
GwlOY3R.png

Found by DaleinCalgary DaleinCalgary

Edit: this is actually from Amazon Canada, but safe to assume, I think, it applies to both US and Canada

Preorders tomorrow are only available from direct.playstation.com

Last edited:

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Will at least try for the pro bundle tomorrow... we'll see what happens. Hopefully can at least secure the vanilla version.

Reactions: Isa
Update: After 30 minutes or so, everything 30th Anniversary related is SOLD OUT in Australia, Dualsense Edge, PS Portal, Dualsense and PS5 Slim Digital.

EB Games put a very decent batch of disc drives, and everything is sold out now too.

Only the normal Pro remains in stock.

XXL

Pfuu yeah thats right.

Well i rather take my 5% gst with -30's over 13% lol.

Either way its stupid expensive but then again i almost paid the same for psvr 2 horizon bundle and barely use it
I bought the Horizon PSVR 2 bundle as well, but I use it all the time.

It was basically the same price.

Canada is just expensive in general, I've been thinking about leaving here and going to America. I have a business here, so it sort of complicated, but I'm 99% going to make the move in the future.

bundylove

I bought the Horizon PSVR 2 bundle as well, but I use it all the time.

It was basically the same price.

Canada is just expensive in general, I've been thinking about leaving here and going to America. I have a business here, so it sort of complicated, but I'm 99% going to make the move in the future.
I understand . Life is getting very expensive and out of hand.

Come to alberta. Much cheaper.

Reactions: XXL

Euler007

Apparently GameStop Canada said on X they're not taking preorders. Guess that means you have to bribe the local manager instead?

bundylove

Ontario was great, but it's turned to shit in the last few years.

Where you guys live is way too cold for me. When we leave....we're going somewhere without snow and less taxes. Lol.
I hear you. Would love to do the same but my wife is to close to her family and she is not willing.

This winter i almost called it quits wouldnt i have went to japan .

Winters are getting longer like nearly 7 months .

I hope you can make the move . Some of my friends ledt to mexico and panama. Maybe one day that will be a good compromise with the wife

Top Bottom