• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amon Tobin to Score Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

Flynn

Montreal resident/Ninja Tune recording artist Amon Tobin has just hooked up with Ubisoft for the soundtrack to Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory game, which will be available for PC and Xbox before the holidays. Tobin's music for the game is reportedly both "playful" and "menacing."

From Chart Attack

Koshiro

Oh shit! Amon Tobin is fucking class, and his skills would be well suited to parts of the SC games. This is so bought.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Thank god!

The other two Splinter Cell games have had very weak soundtracks. Music is an incredibly important part of any game, so it's good to see them trying to address those issues.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
I hope this is not the same deal like they got out of Crystal Method for the first game (i.e. CM provided one of their existing songs for the intro music, not a very fitting one at that, and that was it)

AirBrian

Wow, I didn't realize Amon Tobin is so big. I've been listening to him for years -- love his music. I'll have to keep my eye on this now.

Cathcart

Oh yeah, ad agencies and movie previews love Amon. A friend of mine was watching one of those Batman cartoons and they kept playing Verbal at the commercial breaks.

Top Bottom