• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

And now up for Auction.. Me! (I got a job at Ebay!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet. I've been out of work a while, this job is a life saver. Good pay, email techsupport position. And it's just down the street from me.

Oh yes! There are magic boxes in the lunchroom, like pop machines, but you just push the button and your drink comes out! It needs no money.... Truly a thing of wonder.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
eBay has tech support?!?!?!? news to me! I figured they were like that so called paypal tech support... all questions get pushed to Faq or end up in an email box that is never read...

;) congrats

B'z-chan

Banned
Can you help me find out who accessed my account and bid on freaking para para paradise and how i can get this crap off my damn account? If so you would be a life saver. I think someone at work used my account and bid on it. Probably not knowing that they just freaking did something against my will.

Good luck on the job though.

B'z-chan said:
Can you help me find out who accessed my account and bid on freaking para para paradise and how i can get this crap off my damn account? If so you would be a life saver. I think someone at work used my account and bid on it. Probably not knowing that they just freaking did something against my will.

Good luck on the job though.

Maybe if I get put into investigations, heh. I've got 5 weeks of training ahead of me.

Okay, maybe this is a silly question, but is being an Ebay user a requirement for this job?
Also, how flexible are the hours, etc (school is starting soon...)?

Doubt I would get the job anyway, I got no experience whatsoever. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom