• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angelina's New Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

vangace

r2701536254.jpg

r2842579098.jpg

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
In the first pic she looks like she's holding an invisible cock and stroking it's invisible balls.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've always wanted to get some tail from Angelina...now I can make a joke about that sicne the tiger tail goes down to her bottom. :p

vangace

She is cute but i think she is psycho...., she has some serious issues.. God she was kissing her own brother and blood shit they had with billy bob something.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Fallopian Tube said:
Ugly thing, the tatto and the chick.

Not ugly. She's a freakin goddess. I could go straight for her.

Though I'm not sure about the tat..I just hope she doesn't develop an addiction to it and end up completely covering her body with them.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I don't personally like tattoos but how could you argue people who get giant ones have issues?

HAOHMARU

She is getting that old form of tattoo with the bamboo needles...I heard that fucking hurts like a mofo. Also, that style has a high infection rate...

She has some dumbass tattoos so this is nothing new.

FHUTA pic is hilarous...ahaha.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
I've said it a million times: a tattoo on a beautiful woman's body is like a tacky bumper sticker on a Ferrari. LEAVE YOUR SKIN BE, LADIES.

Kuroyume

Banned
I think it's beautiful... People make too much out of nothing. Once you body begins to look like crap who will care if you have a tattoo back there? People who negatively critique have the issues...

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
the tatoo is really bad, its too big, but damn, she is hawt (not as hot as elisha though:p)

aoi tsuki

Some days i think tattoos are okay, some days i just hate 'em. It wouldn't look so bad if she didn't already have previous tattoos. The dragon and tribal have different themes, but they kinda match because they're flat. The tiger just throws things off with it's detail. And what next? A picturesque Mt. Fuji and rolling clouds?

It's her body and she can do what she wants with it, but it just doesn't look good to me. She's still hot, but the tats take away from her beauty. As long as she doesn't do something stupid like get one on her breasts or something, she's still teh hot.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
Tattoo design +10
Tattoo location -100

Seriously, the next 134471634766 broads that get an ass-crack tattoo like that need to inscribe the words "I AM CREATIVELY BANKRUPT" underneath whatever they slap on their back.

Oh and I fear for what this tiger's going to look like in Angelina's silver years.

nitewulf

well tattoos at that location are sexy, but her's is kinda big, some girls get small tribal stuff around the base of the spine and walk around with open back clothes during the summer...OH MY GOD. that is sexy.
she is still the hottest, either way. those lips...

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
angelina-jolie-tattoos.JPG

She sure is packing 'em on. Those two are quite nice, but aren't anymore, what with the blody huge tiger across them.

Neo_ZX

HOT. Can't say much about the tattoo though. Why are animals in tattoos always turning their head backwards?

way more

nitewulf said:
well tattoos at that location are sexy, but her's is kinda big, some girls get small tribal stuff around the base of the spine and walk around with open back clothes during the summer...OH MY GOD. that is sexy.
she is still the hottest, either way. those lips...

I still hate those fucking trendy tats. Just get "Kerry/Edwards '04," or "I'm Rick James, bitch!", they'll all be outdated soon.

As for her tattos, I think Ms. Jolie has one too many, like a girl with too may piercings.

andthebeatgoeson

With her love of drinking blood, I just get a vision of Hepatitis.

Kinda how I'm just waiting for a herpetic lesion to jump off of Madonna's lip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom