• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm finally getting a 3DS with Animal Crossing - for my birthday (which is June 12th). SO EXCITED! Then I'll finally have both handhelds again! I've been Vita only for awhile but previous gen I had a PSP and a DS.

Can't wait till I get my copy of this.

I enjoyed AC:WW and AC:CF so I'm sure I'm going to be addicted to this for a bit once it arrives.

Sendou

Is there a limit for how often you can buy fortune cookies? Or should I start collecting play coins well in advance :p

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
For some reason I feel compelled to download this off the eShop so I can play it anytime without having to put the cartridge in. I haven't played Animal Crossing since the Gamecube. I got bored of it after a month.

For some reason I feel compelled to download this off the eShop so I can play it anytime without having to put the cartridge in. I haven't played Animal Crossing since the Gamecube. I got bored of it after a month.

Same reason I went digital. Monster Hunter is another game that's good to have available all the time.

18-Volt

Only 7 days until 3 years of wait is over. 3 years! It's been three long years since it was first announced! Nintendo actually made us wait 3 years! They've been in a "panic mode" for months but they still made us wait for Animal Crossing!

Sendou

Thanks :) So I guess all there is to do is to take it easy for another week.

Another question: what time zone is in question when the eShop says it launches 6/9 midnight?

darklin0

Banned
I wanna upgrade my SD card, does anyone have any good recommendations? (relevant cause I am getting the digital version of AC)

Inertia

Neo Member
Want to view the list/spreadsheet or add your own friend code to the list/spreadsheet? Quote the post to see the link. Please do not share in the thread without email tags.

Use this website to find your UTC timezone offset for the form.

QUOTE TO SEE THE FORM LINK

iiZt3uYsTIgYN.png

IT WILL BE AT THE TOP OF THE POST

iXeqxejpy77eM.png

amazing OP. we're getting so close. about to so fun.

Never played AC. Is there any skill at all involved in this game? Is there something like physical interaction or is it all 'digital' do this and this will happen?

B00TE

Added my stuff to the form. Love what you guys did with that, very nice.

This is gonna be the longest week ever. D:

Semajer

I wonder if anyone can answer a few questions I have.

Do flowers still wilt and die even if you haven't turned the game on for more than a day?
If so; is there a way to keep them alive permanently?

Does the grass still wear away, like in AC:LGTTC?

How much storage do you get in this game?

Are the animal portraits from AC:WW back?

Is there anything that transfers from previous games, like moving you character from AC:WW to AC:LGTTC?

I only have about 1/3 of the pieces and I still end up getting mostly duplicates. :lol

I actually received an achievement (accomplishment/whatever Nintendo's equivalent is) for getting the same piece, three times in a row via coins... Given the large number of pieces I am missing, frankly, it was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom