• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

VT_Brian

Neo Member
Turnips are 484 bells in my town right now, it's 5:00 pm in game right now.

FC is 3566-1702-7241
Town is Sitfol

Laffer

Well, tomorrow is boar's day and I've been saving all week to have 1 million bells ready.
I plan to invest them all in the stalk market. It's going to be a very scary week.

ramyeon

Dropped around 500,000 one turnips this morning at 92 a pop. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread in case a good price turns up! And likewise I'll let anyone know if my Re-Tail offers any decent prices this week, last week was abysmal.

Dropped around 500,000 one turnips this morning at 92 a pop. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread in case a good price turns up! And likewise I'll let anyone know if my Re-Tail offers any decent prices this week, last week was abysmal.

what time is it in your town right now?

Sol1dus

Ladies and gents. Tomorrow I will do something I have never done before. I will drop 1million bells on turnips.

:) wish me luck.

zroid

Banned
Got lucky last week with MicH already being on my friend list. Probably am going to have to delete someone this time. :(

Curse you, friend limit.

MicH

I spent 500k at 92 each. Wanted more, but since there can only be 10 in a stack, I don't have room for it. Oh well

Sordid

1 hour to go , will add you both now and open the gates, so hurry up !

Edit : Added, gates are now OPEN! empanada is ready to get visited

On my way!

Edit: Keep getting error 018-0511 :( first town I haven't been able to visit. I'll try rebooting my router and hopefully that'll fix it.

Edit 2: Still can't enter, thanks anyway though!

Oxx

I think I only spent 500k in the end. The process was just too irritating to keep going any longer.

Top Bottom