• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another (New?) Half Life 2 BINK Video: Coastline

Ranger X

There's a file named Coastline on the demo CD of Half-life 2 but it's nowhere near 160 meg.... i wonder what you file is. Downloading now...

Awesome fucking action. BLOW SHIT UP! I laughed out loud when the rocket launcher made that guy fly way across the screen!

Ranger X

Please someone gimme the spot to download every single demo like this that isn't on the HL2 cd! ME WANT

This is very cool when you work the crane and squash those poor guys ;)

Eric-GCA

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
i am getting sick of all this, release the fucking game already.
^^^ Amen to that. Though I still get a nice feeling watching the vids. :)

But man, I need to try this one again, I had to cancel my earlier download cause it was moving at a near standstill.

goodcow

What compression algorithm is Bink based on anyway? I'm aware it's its own, but is it MPEG4 based? Because the quality is always absolutely amazing... zero artifacts, and the size isn't insane.

Sho Nuff

Banned
Bink video is great when compressed correctly. Unfortunately Bink Video's compressor is slow as shit to the point of unusability for certain projects.

BTW, release the game Valve, you cockteases!

Ranger X

XMonkey said:
Say what.

I don't know from where this CD is or how to exactly call it. It's just a CD with many Blink video demo of Half-life 2. There's some really nice stuff in there between.

This (new?) video isn't on the CD, i wonder if there's more (many?) outhere.

Top Bottom