• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any DnB fans on neogaf?

INC

Fuuuuuck I missed the 1000 post........

Oh well, to celebrate cracking a 1000, I'll promote one of my old tunes

Thanjs to everyone for making it a 1000 posts

Listen to INC - AKi by INC on #SoundCloud

INC

You were busy with your inner monologue. :messenger_grinning:
You dont wanna know what they're currently saying about you

watching homer simpson GIF

skit_data

Found this thread yesterday, hadn’t seen it before

I have yet to found something in recent years that managed to beat this:

It’s probably more for drumfunk fans than neuro (the second drop has some great drums). The production pulls more toward a warmer, lo fi rather than clinical sound which is something I’ve come to appreciate more as the years go by. The label (Next Phase Records) is really great and have released some hip hop too if you’re into that.

Last edited:

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!

We welcome a newcomer to the Nëu Music family. London based producer RUINNA makes his official debut on the label and it’s his first ever release.
`Not At Peace’ is a track that takes you on a real journey. Built purely on atmospherics before releasing its euphoric, cinematic drop.
`Drill Power’ shows off nothing but pure and brutal sounds to a 4/4 pattern, giving the listener a sense of foreboding doom. Proper industrial sounds.
We’re more than excited to have him starting the journey with us and all we can say for now is, watch this space!

Last edited:
Top Bottom