• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any word on whether GT4 Killzone and DMC3 are officially delayed into 2005?

IGN reported on it last week, any followup taken place at all? What about that young chap Tor Thorsen, I wonder why he hasnt asked the question whether or not this is "Bogus or not Bogus". Tor btw reminds me of a young Matt Drudge, his hard hitting phone calls and 'no comment' pieces drive me wild.

In any event, has anyone followed up on these supposed delays?

WarPig

GT4 and Killzone are impossible to confirm, because SCEA public relations knows nothing. DMC3 is possible, but unconfirmable for the nonce -- if it is 2005, we'll know if/when Capcom USA is allowed to say so in a while.

DFS.

WarPig

bloke said:
DMC3 has 2005 date on ebgames now.

Looking at Capcom's release list, I see that it's under the "Winter" heading. Likely they'll pull an RE4 and claim that it's not a delay, it was always meant to be in the 2005 half of the "Winter."

Edit: A Capcom rep just inscrutably told me "Winter," whenever that is. I'd expect it in February.

DFS.

The official word is that neither game is delayed. There.

That doesn't mean that's going to stay as the official word.

Killzone is dfeinitely coming this year. To Europe anyhow - no delays I betcha. GT4 I would not be so eager to put money on. But the rumour about GT4 being delayed originated from fuck-knows-where / buullshit.

Frankly it would be good if it was delayed, there are way too many AAA games this Q4.

WarPig

Killzone is dfeinitely coming this year. To Europe anyhow - no delays I betcha.

I wouldn't be surprised to see that one do a Getaway move and come out stateside in Q1 while coming out in the UK this year. It's got more competition here than there.

Gran Turismo 4, of course, is a Polyphony game. All bets have always been off.

DFS.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
if gt4 doesnt make it out this year you can bet there WILL be riots here and in japan.

cvxfreak

I think it's likely that Devil May Cry 3 will be moved into 2005, maybe at the beginning just like Devil May Cry 2. I think it's good for Capcom; they'll have a good Jan. '05 with RE4 and DMC3.

Top Bottom