• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anybody excited about September 14?

thorns

Banned
B00009WNZA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Sequel to the best selling PC game of all time (and deservedly so..)

Any word on how much The Sims + all the expansions sold?

Alex

Console Sims > PC Sims.

Are they including the additions that actually made the console Sims games fun to play?

border

Does this game offer anything new? I've heard about having the characters that age and even pass on traits from generation to generation....but that doesn't really sound like it will change the game that much.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
jiji said:
I'm excited about September 14!

B280818Ab.jpg

Yeah, this is the reason I'm excited about September 14th. And all for $29.99. :D

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Yes, I am excited about Fable.

And no, The Sims is not the best PC game ever. Interesting concept and a really fun house building game, but the people management was hugely flawed and for the most part a tedious pain in the ass.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
demon said:
Yes, I am excited about Fable.

And no, The Sims is not the best PC game ever. Interesting concept and a really fun house building game, but the people management was hugely flawed and for the most part a tedious pain in the ass.

IAWTP BUT he never said that it was the best PC game ever, he said it was the best SELLING PC game ever.

Prospero

I'm hoping that the release of Sims 2 means that I'll get my Sims "Battle Chest" with the main game and all the expansions for, say, $50. Hell, I'd pay $60 for that, having sold Sims 1 on eBay a few years ago once I figured out what Maxis's marketing plan was.

Andy787

Banned
binary said:
yeah i'm excited about september 14 cause it's my birthday; my 21st birthday at that. :)
Ha, I was going to come in and say I was excited because my birthday is the day after. It's also the day all of these games will actually be on the shelf (shipping date is the 14th), can't wait for The Sims 2 and Gradius V. I'll pick up Guardian Heroes Advance, F-Zero, and Fable eventually, too.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
GSG Flash said:
IAWTP BUT he never said that it was the best PC game ever, he said it was the best SELLING PC game ever.
.....I KNEW THAT...

Agent X

Well, I don't know about September 14, but September 15 should be sweet, with both of the following games being released that day:

234692.jpg
243561.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wyzdom said:
Am i waiting for septembre 14? HELL YEAH

SLY COOPER 2

Crap, I forgot about that one. Eugh, it might have to wait. The more complicated stealth missions sound sooo fun. But buying that messes up my whole purchase schedule..arg. Yay for more awesome games that I won't beat until 2 years after I purchased them.

thorns

Banned
Yeah I said Best selling, and it deserves to be the best selling PC game because it can basically appeal to everyone and it is brilliant in its simplicity. Some things can really be a pain in the ass though so I hope most of that stuff is fixed. It's the only game that I can sit down with my girlfriend and play for hours.

Top Bottom