• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone catch O'Reilly? Montel smokes the hippie lettuce..

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got some kind of nerve disorder with constant pain so he smokes the chiba while seeking enlightenment from the gods of fast food. Seriously though, he always seemed like a pothead, albeit in a "slick stoner" kind of way as opposed to the "draped in flannel loitering around the headshop" style.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
I really have difficulty watching O'Reilly anymore. His idocy used to entertain me, now it just pisses me off. Seriously, I can barely make it through the first segment without yelling at the television.

I just loved how he called Gore a "bomb-thrower" and accused him of making "personal attacks" on Bush. How exactly is a criticism of Bush's political actions a personal attack? Then, as the icing on the cake, he had that wonderfully even-handed commentator come on and personally attack both Gore and Clinton. The irony is vomit-inducing.

That said, O'Reilly has had Montel on in the past to talk about the same shit. Was there anything new discussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom