• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

anyone know where an american might import the canadian crystal xbox bundle?

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i'm about to use the best buy extended warrantee i took out on my xbox a couple years ago. this will get me a $200 best buy gift card. i was thinking of maybe importing the canadian bundle and spending the $200 on something else. depends on how much it'd cost me. any links to canadian online retailers who will ship to the us?

Memles

That will ship it to the US? I'm too lazy to find you one.

But it will run you $250 Canadian...which is ROUGHLY $195-$200 American.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
edit: hang on, no. they won't ship to the us at all. :/

if you have links to canadian online game retailers generally, please post them, and i'll find out whether they ship to the us. thanks.

jenov4

Oh shit I didn't realize that Crystal Xbox is exclusive to Canada.. what has this world become...

Anyways, I'm guessing you don't live near the border, otherwise I suggest you just drive over and get one. Although our dollar is doing really well compared to the USA one.

I can't even imagine the astronomical shipping costs for sending one of these beasts insured and registered. :lol

BenT

I had to ask a Canadian friend to receive the Futureshop shipment and then pass it along to me.

Sucks, yes.

Top Bottom