• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone need a 12 month XBL supscription?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B'z-chan

Banned
I just got a extra one and i dont need it. So i thought i would load it off to the hoards of XBL Gafers we have here. Just name your price, before i have to go through the mess that is ebay. I can ship the card out or just scratch it off and tell you the code.

Ecrofirt

Why not just PM me the number for free?

Here's a funny picture:
munch.gif

corey.gif

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
DJ Brannon gave me a free 12 month subscription a couple months ago. DJ Brannon rox

Best thing is that I don't even own a Xbox, muahaha. But I'll be sure to get one for Halo 2. I can't pass up a free subscription

B'z-chan

Banned
Yes Mr Cheap ass :p
No i'm just looking to get rid of it since i dont need it and i got what i wanted out of the set.
They go for 20 bucks on ebay. So just name your price cheap asses :p

B'z-chan

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
I already PMed you.

your dollar only went so far

bjork how can you send the 20? I dont have a Paypal account right now. But i could set it up in hopes that i can have it working by tommorrow night.

bjork

B'z-chan said:
your dollar only went so far

bjork how can you send the 20? I dont have a Paypal account right now. But i could set it up in hopes that i can have it working by tommorrow night.

I'm currently locked out of my paypal (as I mead a thread about it earlier this week), but I could mail out a check tomorrow morning.

Are we talking install discs and everything, or just the password? I'd need the disc also.

bjork

The person I was going to get it for is insisting I don't, so I'll have to drop out of the running. Apologies, sir. :(

B'z-chan

Banned
Ecrofirt i might just have to give it to you for a buck. You knew exactly the picture in which i had in my mind. But i just aint feeling it ;)

You dont need a install disc for XBL only a XBL game or later version Xbox.

Back to a buck it goes. Any more takers?

Ecrofirt

You know I hate you all, right?

I've got no fucking money, and I'm in serious need of Xbox Live so I don't go insane in this house.

Fifty

Get a job then :p If you have no money whatsoever, going on XBL is only going to hurt you. That said, I withdraw my $1.52 offer.

B'z-chan

Banned
Ecrofirt said:
that means I have the highest bid

and I completed your 1500 word request.

For the pure enjoyment of you being in this thread. I will give you one of my Two months that i have. Check your pm in a few minutes.

B'z-chan

Banned
I have crimson skies somewhere and i've had the others too. Heck if someone could get a new official S controler (blue) or Communicator for my xbox i would gladly accept that.

Ecrofirt

some more 1500 words answers (thanks #ga!):
1) <MiG> Lindsay Lohan loves lesbian lovers
2) <fenegi-> luscious lesbo lovers lick labia
3) <Mandark> Little linguists love Lennon lugubriously

If you haven't figured out how I scientifically came up with the answer to your 1500 words request, I'll tell you.

Ecrofirt

You could trade in those games I'd give you for some cash to buy a controller

and you'd have a snazzy autographed photo of myself that you could hang on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom