• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Mahonay

Banned
Agree about Primo and Epico being good in the ring, but damn, that crowd was dead silent during that match on SD. You could literally hear crickets. I dont even think a repackage will save them at this point.
Haven't been able to watch all of Smackdown yet.

That tag division is so god damn cold. I hope they have a plan to fix it.

Beefy

Y'all seem slightly obsessed with this Jinder person.

deXWz.gif

Agree about Primo and Epico being good in the ring, but damn, that crowd was dead silent during that match on SD. You could literally hear crickets. I dont even think a repackage will save them at this point.
SD's booking of the tag division post Heath and Rhyno's title win has been truly something else. It's just so bad.

the guy who was a local jobber for braun beat the face of smackdown 3 times

and NOW youre worried?

Yeah, with a ton of bullshit and interference. And they never even tried to pretend it was legitimate. It was a joke the entire time. Treating joke things as joke things doesn't hurt credibility as much.

With Primo, Epico, and Jinder it's being presented as completely serious and legitimate. That hurts credibility.

Y'all are acting like Jinder matters past being fed to Orton. And that the crowd was booing him because he's over and not because no one wanted him to win.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jinder had interference in his match
Y'all are acting like Jinder matters past being fed to Orton. And that the crowd was booing him because he's over and not because no one wanted him to win.

Has literally no one learned from Cena and now Roman that if you get a reaction, WWE listens? It doesn't matter 'why' they won if they get booed or cheered, WWE is happy with it. They only dislike it when someone gets zero reaction

Tom Nook

Haven't been able to watch all of Smackdown yet.

That tag division is so god damn cold. I hope they have a plan to fix it.

The plan now in SD tag Divison

When Kofi comes back, New Day vs Usos for Belts

Secondary Feud, AA vs E&P for #1 contenders

RBH

In case you were wondering where Gran Metalik has been, here's some of his recent WWE matches, all have which have been on Main Event, to look up on WWE Network:

WWE Main Event (2/27/17) - Gran Metalik vs. Ariya Daivari

WWE Main Event (3/20/17) - Gran Metalik and Jack Gallagher vs. Noam Dar and Ariya Daivari

WWE Main Event (3/27/17) - Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado and Mustafa Ali vs. Drew Gulak, Tony Nese, and Ariya Daivari

WWE Main Event (4/10/17) - Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado vs. Drew Gulak and Tony Nese

WWE Main Event (4/17/17) - Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado vs. Tony Nese and Ariya Daivari

Gran Metalik deserves better :(

Tom Nook

In case you were wondering where Gran Metalik has been, here's some of his recent WWE matches, all have which have been on Main Event, to look up on WWE Network:

WWE Main Event (3/20/17) - Gran Metalik and Jack Gallagher vs. Noam Dar and Ariya Daivari

WWE Main Event (3/27/17) - Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado and Mustafa Ali vs. Drew Gulak, Tony Nese, and Ariya Daivari

WWE Main Event (4/10/17) - Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado vs. Drew Gulak and Tony Nese

WWE Main Event (4/17/17) - Gran Metalik and Lince Dorado vs. Tony Nese and Ariya Daivari

At least he's in the main event.......

Kaladin

I didn't even know he had started wrestling yet.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's very obvious a one-off feud for filler for Orton so they dont dump right back into Randy vs Bray and then after that they let Jinder perform in the midcard area and see how he does.

Like you want to talk about credibility? Bray winning is far worse. Barely anyone knows what Jinder's perception is to the WWE audience since his return because he hasnt done much. Most of his stuff has been on Superstars which no one watched. We know what Bray does. He talks big and loses every feud. Bray is far less believable to beat Randy than Jinder at this point because Bray is completely overexposed and suffers from his poor record.

I knew he was on Main Event but damn I didn't know it was that many matches.

He has to be getting saved for something to explain why he isn't in the CW division yet. I remember the rumors of him in a stable with Almas which I would love.

ReiGun

I hope New Day help the tag division out but I'm not so sure.

The problem with the New Day is who do they fight that has any credibility? People sat on their hands during P&E vs AA because no one cares about either team. No one has any momentum beyond maybe The Usos. And even then, The Usos kind of look like scrubs compared to the longest reigning tag team champions ever.

I get the logic of rubbing some New Day on it, but without even one team close to their level, I don't know how much they can do for the division.

Heroman

Banned
It's very obvious a one-off feud for filler for Orton so they dont dump right back into Randy vs Bray and then after that they let Jinder perform in the midcard area and see how he does.

Like you want to talk about credibility? Bray winning is far worse. Barely anyone knows what Jinder's perception is to the WWE audience since his return because he hasnt done much. Most of his stuff has been on Superstars which no one watched. We know what Bray does. He talks big and loses every feud. Bray is far less believable to beat Randy than Jinder at this point because Bray is completely overexposed and suffers from his poor record.
Jinder had only had 2 wins in the 8 months he been back and has job to nearly everyone he has negative credibility.Bray atleast wins matches.

i know we've mentioned/discussed this before, so fuck off with the late meme 😘

but even knowing that this was in the book, i'm astonished how bluntly she was told this, and how it was "her fault".

Honestly, if people in the back thought that male AJ fans weren't interested in having sexual intercourse with her, they are even more out of touch than I thought.

Aiii

So not worth it
Total Divas has made me actively dislike Renee Young, she comes off as so unpleasant.

Also explains Dean Ambrose, really.

Aiii

So not worth it
Total Divas is work.

Real talk, it is half and half like most reality shows. I am not talking about the soundbites, or the storylines. It is how she behaves, how she talks to and about people, just in general she is not a person I would want to spend a night with, really.

cordy

Banned
Well, that's one good thing about this Jinder push, Rusev can come back and he'll get the push he was deserved except this time the spotlight will be open. I like the idea of Rusev getting a shot later where there's more wiggle room than Rusev getting it now as a hold out before Corbin/Orton.

Top Bottom