• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

So Ambrose and Miz isn't a feud to result in a match and is just them killing time until after Payback?

Not a jobber entrance for Sheamus and Cesaro's GOAT entrance.

Nose Master

Granted I'm a little loose and playing Persona while watching, but that segment was enjoyable.

Ambrose is okay. Definitely outclassed by Miz and Jericho on the mic, but whatcha gonna do.

Matt working as normal but with Broken tendencies is great

In my head canon he has no idea he's doing the delete sign. "What are you talking about man, that's my V1 sign!" *swipe*

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
For the record I loved the whole "it" thing thing Jericho was doing until recently. I preferred that to the list.

ReiGun

Overused as hell tho.

Yeah, have the Hardies even cut a promo on TV yet?

They cut one last week, but that was it. They haven't really been given anything of substance to do.

Nostalgia only gets you so far. Also doesn't help they're feuding with Sheamus and Cesaro, a face team people really like.

They cut one last week, but that was it. They haven't really been given anything of substance to do.

Nostalgia only gets you so far. Also doesn't help they're feuding with Sheamus and Cesaro, a face team people really like.
I think it'll pick up during Jeff's singles run.

ReiGun

I think it'll pick up during Jeff's singles run.

Probably. I think at this point, the Hardys are better off on their own. Them being a tag team worked in TNA because of the #Broken universe. Without that....yeah really not here for the Hardy Boyz in 2017 beyond a fun nostalgia match or two.

Hex

Banned
The Shit List
Okada
Finn
Ambrose

Ok that's it.
*Charges the ring*
CwAzx3U.gif

And for them to go heel, they stopped doing table spots. It was the final nail on that run. No one gave a fuck about them after that.
God I forgot about that, so stupid

"We're an entertainment business, so we make the product worse to get the reactions we want to tell our bad stories"

Top Bottom