• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Why even have Bayley there? She said nothing, she did nothing. Should have just had one of those wacky, inflatable tubes out there with the title.

No one would've noticed the difference.

Alexa even making Sasha look bad.

That's not hard to accomplish. Sasha isn't any better on the mic...well better than Bayley at the very least.

DMczaf

Last time Sasha and Alexa went one-on-one, someone's nose got busted up.

What I'm saying is, it's shoot time.

TIME FOR MONDAY NIGHT SHOOT!

dummy.gif

I think the story they are building is that Sasha always comes to Bayley's side because she wants to steal Bayley's shine and wants to be around the championship. We even saw a shade of that a few weeks ago when Sasha held on to the title after the tag match and Bayley had to rip it away from her.

I think the story they are building is that Sasha always comes to Bayley's side because she wants to steal Bayley's shine and wants to be around the championship. We even saw a shade of that a few weeks ago when Sasha held on to the title after the tag match and Bayley had to rip it away from her.

all gonna culminate with a match at summerslam for the championship

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
you want to see a worse heel act than Nia?
No, I definitely don't want it to happen. But if Bayley had better mic skills I think there could be interesting possibilities.

Top Bottom