• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Blast, I missed the Kane love fest
ah well, I appreciate it friends.

uxqILTH.gif

Rena Kubota will TKO your heart.
RequiredHeftyDiplodocus-size_restricted.gif

And whatever happened to "The CrAsian" Andy Nguyen? Rizin needs to ring her back for their women's Grand Prix tournament this year.

ReiGun

Guys we might just get a New Day WWE World Title reign in the future. They have a good opportunity being on Smackdown.

It's a shame Kofi might miss Money in the Bank. I'd love to see him win it at least once; it's practically dude's signature match at this point..

Jamie OD

W9X3jHc.gif

can't wait to catch the vod

It was a wacky match let me tell you. A whole lot of messing about from everyone involved and 99% of the crowd loved it. If you don't mind that then it is a great match. The other 1% were pretty annoyed at the goofiness taking over the match though.

I had a good time at the show. I was worried the atmosphere wasn't going to carry over to a bigger crowd and building but I was proven wrong. Production wasn't the best at times but when it worked it elevated everything up to a higher level. OTT is running the building again in August so my fingers are crossed that they can continue doing this for as long as they can.

Not on the level AJ had it at. Best bet is probably Cody, I guess.

I feel like there is money in Omega going face too.
Man.. Poor Cody.. you're probably right it has to be him. To go from Balor, from AJ, from Kenny, to Cody.. that's rough.

I also agree with you on Kenny going face would bring in cash.

Not on the level AJ had it at. Best bet is probably Cody, I guess.

I feel like there is money in Omega going face too.
I can see Cody being the leader of Bullet Club in the future but he might not be as successful Omega, but I could be proven wrong.
I want to stay with the bullet club, I have no problem with them

I can see that. It's just what I have been thinking for a couple of weeks now.

Top Bottom