• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Pikma

Banned
d4Cvyh6.gif
Nia is the fucking worst

ElRenoRaven

I go back and forth, but I think Nia is officially the worst wrestler on the roster. If the Queen can't make you look good, nobody can.

She suffers from the same problem several NXT call ups had. They called several of them up way too soon. Bliss and Jax without a doubt were called up too soon.

Wagram

Well Charlotte knows how it feels to be dropped on her head now. Either way, it's tough to have chemistry with Jax. Slow and clunky match. Glad Charlotte is okay too. Nasty fall.

She suffers from the same problem several NXT call ups had. They called several of them up way too soon. Bliss and Jax without a doubt were called up too soon.

I'd cite them as the only two people to ever be called up too soon.

At least Bliss figured it out somewhat along the way.

I don't think Nia ever will at this point.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Sasha and Bayley have clean wins over Nia and they're still acting like she's the biggest monster ever.

Those two are 50% of the entire fucking division.

Barrage

Corey Graves really busts his ass trying to make Nia look good. I'm trying to think of other announcers who tried to make shitty wrestlers look impressive...JR and Viscera? Heenan and the Faces of Fear?

Top Bottom