• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Renee Young‏Verified account @ReneeYoungWWE 4m4 minutes ago

And yes of course I'm bummed Dean went to Raw, but duty calls and bodies need to be deeds'd. 👊🏼👊🏼#SuperstarShakeUp

So Roman will hide low for like 2 weeks. Make a comeback by brawling with Braun. Win the PPV match.

All while WWE hopes his heat dies down.

shanafan

Renee Young‏Verified account @ReneeYoungWWE 4m4 minutes ago

And yes of course I'm bummed Dean went to Raw, but duty calls and bodies need to be deeds'd. ��������#SuperstarShakeUp

hehehe... "duty"

th

dream

https://youtu.be/euFZ-tgPav8

Give this a watch, then join both me and dream as we invest heavily in blue chip Stroman stock. Size, uncanny speed, and a likable personality to boot. That's a main event player in the making right there.

I say you give him a few more weeks of squashes, then have him clash with WSM Mark Henry at the SummerSlam.

Listen, Adam is an athletic freak who can deadlift 875 lbs, and could probably do a shooting star press. This guy is so money.

Oh, look, it's Heel and dream ahead of the curve yet again.

Syder

This is exactly what The Drifter should be...

Fuck it, just have him drift between RAW, SD, NXT and 205!

Oh, look, it's Heel and dream ahead of the curve yet again.
If you think Strowman is coming out of this feud with the W you haven't been paying attention...

Silexx

I think I've said it before, but they're most likely keeping the Hardyz off the mic as long as they can until they figure out if Matt can use the Broken gimmick.

The Drifter needs to be drifting for the next few weeks. Maybe a couple of months...build it up. Heck, do it like how WCW did it with Raven.

The Drifter's flock.

Top Bottom