• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

OUCY8FE.gif

gun_haver

This Mania is already better than 32. Shame

yeah.

i give jericho vs KO 3 stars, which is what i expected. engaging enough but i just don't think either guy has the extra gas needed to make a great match. they could both be part of a great match, but together? that's a 3 star ceiling. good build though, result was good. KO can hopefully go on to good things.

yeah.

i give jericho vs KO 3 stars, which is what i expected. engaging enough but i just don't think either guy has the extra gas needed to make a great match. they could both be part of a great match, but together? that's a 3 star ceiling. good build though, result was good. KO can hopefully go on to good things.
Yeah, it was what it was, better than expected. Jericho should've won imo.

Pikma

Banned
yeah.

Whatever you say mr. Wannabe Meltz

Top Bottom