• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

J-Rzez

I don't understand. Did HHH or someone tell Vince this Nakamura guy is awesome, and Vince said "nobody will like him on the main roster because he's oriental and can't speak good" or something that they have to prove people like him via their cheering so he can finally be used? Because right now they're wasting him away.

Pikma

Banned
I don't understand. Did HHH or someone tell Vince this Nakamura guy is awesome, and Vince said "nobody will like him on the main roster because he's oriental and can't speak good" or something that they have to prove people like him via their cheering so he can finally be used? Because right now they're wasting him away.
Wasting him away? Lmao

ReiGun

Darr and Alicia are really great together. Darr plays the "boyfriend who is utterly terrified of his girlfriend" role perfectly.

Vince would not give him that debut last week if he didn't care about him.

It's been like a week dude. lol

Meltzer has already said he's planned to be one of the top faces on the brand.

He's been on SD for all of two weeks! Calm down.

He literally came out right after Cena, a brand superstar, was announced as leaving for a while.

He was literally introduced as the big superstar to replace Cena

1Zwx8.gif

RBH

Znj898n.gif

Rimfya

Banned

That's absolutely correct.

What if they're going the NXT route and only hyping him until payback where he debuts and let the video packages sell his abilities and feats?

J-Rzez

It's been like a week dude. lol

Meltzer has already said he's planned to be one of the top faces on the brand.

It's just odd. Like an in ring Naka-lina approach...

Utilize him. Hell, he could've been used in the beginning of the show. Then again, i'm just a super fanboy for him. So disregard. I just want to see him go time again.

I hope Meltzer is right.

It's just odd. Like an in ring Naka-lina approach...

Utilize him. Hell, he could've been used in the beginning of the show. Then again, i'm just a super fanboy for him. So disregard. I just want to see him go time again.

I hope Meltzer is right.

How was any of the past two weeks like Emmalina?

This is the second incorrect invocation of Emmalina tonight lol.

Where the fuck is Liga Elite btw?

Last I heard they said on their twitter they were coming back but that was months ago. Who knows at this point.

WwE isn't ever going to do a in ring heavy storytelling show.

NXT is the closest you'll get.

It shouldn't be too hard to keep a CWC or UK tourney format. Some of this stuff is completely unnecessary and dull, like the whole Alicia Fox-Dar-Swann schtick. Just let the damn dudes wrestle already.

Last I heard they said on their twitter they were coming back but that was months ago. Who knows at this point.

It shouldn't be too hard to keep a CWC or UK tourney format. Some of this stuff is completely unnecessary and dull, like the whole Alicia Fox-Dar-Swann schtick. Just let the damn dudes wrestle already.

Those were tournaments.

I'm not disagreeing that they shouldn't do it I'm just saying they won't.

WWE wouldn't have any wrestling if they could get away with it :p

Top Bottom