• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Ithil

They actually have the announcers read out a disclaimer that THIS IS TOTALLY NOT A NORMAL AUDIENCE ROMAN IS NORMALLY CHEERED.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Roman handled that well, if they would just give the fans what they want, they would eventually get what they out of Roman.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
LOL Corey doing that fucking Vince line word-for-word from last year

If that was an ad-lib and Roman was supposed to give a long promo, but instead just let the crowd do their thing, I forgive everything I've ever said about him.

Ithil

If any of you actually thought that was a heel turn, they literally had Cole assure you that this are just CRAZY ALTERNATE FANS 10 seconds after he left.

That was not only Roman's best moment, it was something I don't think I have ever seen before. Surreal. And he fed them the shit they hate.

So brilliant.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If that was an ad-lib and Roman was supposed to give a long promo, but instead just let the crowd do their thing, I forgive everything I've ever said about him.

Nah, the plan was he would get nuclear heat and just stand there with just that line. The fact they really focused on the boos is what's interesting - could lead to some character changes.

Oh my god they actually pulled out the same exact fucking script about cheering and booing. Unreal and pathetic.

Yeah, I hate that line. Just acknowledge that people don't like Roman and run with it. Don't try to play it off like this is some weird aberration of a crowd and not just a more vocal version of their normal crowds.

Top Bottom