• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| 2017 Season Premiere

Its Batsie's time to shine
oe1DNyTGagbhm.gif

84.gif

Tagyhag

What even was the Emmalina gimmick? "Hot chick"?

According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, there were big WWE plans in place for the Emmalina character, but after multiple rehearsals, producers realized she couldn’t pull off what they were looking to accomplish.

Sources note Emmalina was intended to be a throwback to characters like Sable and The Kat, however, officials felt like she wasn’t committing enough to the role and ultimately they decided to just let Emma be evil again.

Producers are reportedly high on the concept of the character, however, so it’s possible it could be brought to life at some point down the line.

I don't know it sounds like Emma clearly likes this gimmick more.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Bayley is the only woman in this match that should actually be a babyface.

I wonder if Nia wouldn't be better as a face. I know large women are typically heels but its not working for her.

Something like that. Not sure. The whole idea was created by writer who left before it was fully realized. So that set it back and Emma couldn't really do it so they dropped it.
Honestly I thought it was an attempt to salvage some big storyline plans they had for Eva Marie when they realized it wasn't going to happen.

You know, they should have had Eva Marie be Roman's valet for planet killer level heat.

Silexx

You know, I could see Asuka remaining undefeated coming up to the main roster and then the upcoming women's tournament being for the NXT Women's Championship.

TraBuch

Banned
I recently watched that Paige/Emma NXT match that everyone was orgasming over way back when and thought it was a pretty average match.

ElRenoRaven

ROFLMAO. Bayley going for a ride on the merry go round. And yet another fucking commercial. You literally just fucking took one. Goddamn it.

Top Bottom