• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Brinbe

D.Brine (lol and Sheamus!) reduced to random guy in crowd

Don't know why that required the entire locker-room's intervention

DMeisterJ

Banned
Already a much more interesting build than the Rock/Cena fight, and there isn't even a reason for them to fight yet. But Cena's smirk ruins everything.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Smark crowd last week would've made this segment so much better than it already was. Now every crowd is gonna look like a joke =(.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wasn't expecting that route at all, but not bad, not bad.

thefro

that was good, but we're way too early in the feud to do a pull-apart brawl like that.

Also, them breaking out of the crowd multiple times makes it seem really fake if they're trying to go with "OMG they were fighting for real!".

So why were Swagger and Ziggler helping R-truth and random faces hold Cena back, but it's all heels holding Lesnar? Wouldn't they just split it down the middle or do they not want people cheer/booing on face/heel?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Already a much more interesting build than the Rock/Cena fight, and there isn't even a reason for them to fight yet. But Cena's smirk ruins everything.

I would say he should look mad or angry or something...but we saw what happened when he tried that. The smirk is safe.

god damnit i forgot and misse dthe first 10 minutes

wha happen?

Brock came out to the ring to talk with Johnny, Cena came out and slapped him in the mouth, they went at it, the whole damn locker room had to separate them, Cena started BLEEDING OMG, HHH sat in the back laughing, knowing he could bury everybody in the ring at the same time.

Top Bottom