• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Razorskin

----- ------
Dolph hasn't dyed his hair in a while.

He can't let the brown hair consume him, or else he'll start jobbing and disappear again.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ah, another commercial, how reasonable.

This crowd marking out to the YES! stuff makes the D. Brine squash even worse. He better be on this show cause he's gonna look like a star.

Honestly get D-Bry and AJ out there, he's gonna be king among men with this crowd.

If he just shows up for a tag match I hope they just chant for him the whole time.

ZeroRay

This crowd marking out to the YES! stuff makes the D. Brine squash even worse. He better be on this show cause he's gonna look like a star.

Dream scenario.

Bryan challenges Cena after he does his little speech. Bryan beats Cena clean, putting him mega over and starts Cena's losing streak storyline.

Yeah...

Grymm

Banned
Love the crowd. Definitely a smart one.

I hope to hell Lord Tensai debuts tonight. The Prince Albert, ATrain, and shave your back chants should be amazing.

DMczaf

Vince will probably have Daniel Bryan eat meat* on TV due to all these YES chants.

*and I don't mean AJ

Top Bottom