• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Brinbe

It's as if Wrassle-GAF multiplied and filled an entire arena. Amazing crowd. It's really astounding how much they add to an event and match.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
A good crowd makes this so much less terrible. I bet they are having more fun in the arena too.

A9YdC.jpg

TheNatural

My Member!
LOL this RAW hasn't even been that great, but the crowd has been, and totally into it. Props Florida, I didn't think you had it in you.

LOL this RAW hasn't even been that great, but the crowd has been, and totally into it. Props Florida, I didn't think you had it in you.

Great crowds can make make a mediocre show good. You ever watch old shows from the 80's or 90's with those rabid crowds and notice how much more fun it seems even if the match is terrible? Hell, look at the garbage ECW hardcore style matches. The crowd MADE those shows.

ZeroRay

It's probably less to do with Miami and more towards the smark crowd coming in from all over.

Trust me, they were never like this.

Kyoufu

Austin started WHAT chants.

Now Bryan has started YES chants.

Historic moment in wrestling history.

Glad I stayed up for this one.

Top Bottom