• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

For what it's worth, I'm glad that they actually gave this match time. I may be upset at the result, but I'm sure we all expected this outcome.

G-Fex

TjML3.jpg

Ronin

I'm not upset about Sheamus winning because that was a great match and both guys really delivered. That finish was kinda weak though.

UberTag

Surprise, Wrasslin-GAF saying a great math sucked because their guy doesn't win. Come ON now...
You'll notice I'm not joining in with the chorus on that. I don't even have a problem with the finish. D.Brine needed to lose after that second Brogue Kick.

Oh look. It's a wild Ryback.

Surprise, Wrasslin-GAF saying a great math sucked because their guy doesn't win. Come ON now...

SHHHHHHHHH TOO MUCH LOGIC.

Logic would have been him selling the injury all the way through, instead of shacking it off at the end. Meh, no skin off my nose. If they've got to throw in two back to back finishers for the match, whatevs. I watch fighting game streams, I know how staged fights work.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

whatthehellareyoutalkingaboutwhoareyoutalkingto.gif

most people on this page have said the match was great but the ending was lame.

No problem with Sheamus winning the belt, in fact if you look back in the thread, I said Sheamus needed to win clean.

I just wish, after such a great match, that the ending was more creative than a straight Sheamus 5MOD.

Top Bottom