• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Hex

Banned
HHH, I still want to believe that wwe.com article about Jericho being the new cerebral assassin is leading to some good old fashioned HHH burying time on Y2J.

Well I believe that they will lead this year into a Johnny Ace having heels running Raw with Brock and co and will probably drag it to Survivor Series.

Aiii

So not worth it
Tbh, I call one of my brothers by his nickname. It's not that weird if you had it a long time and all your friends use it for your family to pick up on it.

Yawn, for some reason I am only interested in the Bryan and Sheamus match (was hoping for some form of AJ involvement, but... don't know where this is going now), and the Lesnar match (just to see him bring the pain to Cena). Punk is Cena 2.0 now, yawn... I even prefer watching Cena just because he gets conflicting reactions from the crowd, which is much more interesting than lame Punk.

Top Bottom